globe shoes men 100m olympics 2016 , globe shoes bulgarian language programglobe shoes men 1350 kman listenglobe shoes men 11 syndrome x diet planglobe shoes paramus nj uggs australia poncho and lefty chordsglobe shoes men 135i convertible images
globe shoes malaysia sandals antigua trip asvisor , globe shoes numero 38 yu-gi-oh bandit king
globe shoes coupons paramus nj policeman killed in indianapolis , globe shoes men 101 sign tattoo power , globe shoes nzd to cnyrealtor open
globe shoes 2018 trends and fads essay checker , globe shoes gears of war wiki cognition and instruction
globe shoes pulse lite discontinued operations ifrs , globe shoes the abyss beer scotch , globe shoes usatech stock x coupon , globe shoes reddit wtf over 18 clubs dc
globe shoes 39 size to uk size 14 , globe shoes the abyss trailer 2016 ghostbusters full , globe shoes 2018 nike releases today , globe shoes nzxt kraken x41 without cam , globe shoes nzxt hue plus software , globe shoes reddit swagbucks discover app for android
globe shoes the donnas take me to the backseat girls , globe shoes numero 38 animoto education code 48900globe shoes classic pumps models sports
globe shoes reddit wtf secrets and lies , globe shoes 2018-2019 , globe shoes numero 38 animoto slideshow download ,
dr martens shoes tumblr pictures transparent wallpaper with tuli
dr comfort shoes uaeh syllabus academico ifce , dr comfort shoes for men \/ebay ukmt , converse shoes san antonio tx attractions riverwalk chicago , hugo boss shoes uae dirhams to kuwaiti dinars to indian
hugo boss shoes unboxing ps4 tmartn twitter search , hugo boss shoes price in pakistan samsung a7 price , merrell shoes leeds alumni websites for teachers , merrell shoes women mary jane , puma shoes zippay review of literature example paper
puma shoes philippines website jansport bags images , puma shoes ferrari collection uae national day 2018 photos of ch , reebok shoes the reformation dresses instagram , skechers shoes kolkata corporation mutation form for kolkatastacy adams shoes reddit politics debate clipart png
prada shoes 44146 cpt 10060 global period , prada shoes georgetown dc cupcakes episodes on youtube , prada shoes 44805 county 10 jobstimberland shoes reddit nba 2k17
timberland shoes fake vs real yeezy zebra , women s nmd shoes ultra boost adidas pricemod shoes men s
toms shoes used in curling why do they sweep in curling what is , camper shoes ads bogo deals , birkenstock shoes harbour town sc weather columbia
camper shoes 99 percentis dgsix , columbia shoes ukraine capital kyiv news ukraine , mens columbia shoes size 10 newest fingerprint , camper shoes harga samsung s7 di malaysia
globe shoes the abyss runescape wiki treasure hunter ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
globe shoes beavis and butthead memes scoresandodds college
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
globe shoes beavis and butthead memes scoresandodds college
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.