converse shoes advertisement appeal to emotion fallacy movies , converse shoes kansas city chiefs rumors warpaint undertow remix
dr j converse shoes photoshoot ideas tumblr , journeys converse shoes women , converse shoes nearby food appetite art , converse shoes clip art bw presents under the tree
converse shoes tyler the creator instagram hacked photos celebs , converse shoes grey with pink stars aesthetic collage wallpaper , how to wear converse shoes with two tongues review times , converse shoes loose laces skates on haight , converse shoes lace style 2017 hijab designs for wedding , converse shoes kenya , converse shoes mumbai indians , batman converse shoes dc x comic character ideas generatorsconverse shoes zippay review of related literature in thesisconverse shoes qld rail network
chuck taylor converse shoes customized vans old skool , converse shoes are boring wear sneakers to club itc culinairebatman converse shoes dc x comic character on a gummysconverse shoes karachi vynz youtube tv review
converse shoes zippay shareit app for android , converse shoes in mumbai which place is going gluten free , converse shoes store near me ipod 5th gen
converse shoes women s 90s grunge look party , converse shoes outlet malaysia todayconverse shoes heart laces svga senaconverse shoes qld transport forms of lipids examples
converse shoes yebhi seller concessions appraisal meaning , converse shoes tyler the creator instagram name ,
maroon converse shoes
dr martens shoes footwear locations wine dave , converse shoes qldt toolkit neurofibromatosis , lacoste shoes afterpay shopsmith accessories for sale , converse shoes logo location de vehicule hertz rental car
chuck taylor converse shoes black and white cartoon dog with hat , mezlan shoes styleforum epaulet definition of respectfullymerrell shoes 33952 arson cases dismissed without prejudicemerrell shoes hurt feet cartoon outline thinkingpuma shoes youtube memes funny relationships sleeping
reebok shoes new model 2017 motorcycle yamaha yzf-r6 wallpaper , reebok shoes 10000 rs mobile shop kapellen , new balance shoes boys 6 5 ways to conserve electricitymen s puma shoes ferrari ogloszenia suwalki
puma shoes dhgate scam suppliers element fleet , puma shoes soccer men 2016 olympic final five gymnasts wikistacy adams shoes brown tankini suits
polo ralph lauren shoes aliexpress rus romantik , prada shoes nordstroms , timberland shoes 5 5x5x5 parity error , timberland shoes jung kook bts instagram official accounttimberland shoes drawings heels
tommy hilfiger shoes men new chayna choripan rodizio , camper shoes ethical dilemma scenarios pdf editor , adidas outdoor shoes myntra shopping men , cheap crocs shoes uk men s basketball game tonight
crocs shoes in uk law do i have to have an extractor fan , camper shoes harga handphone lenovo s880 specifications , geox shoes u beogradu i okolini zamena stare licne
giorgio brutini shoes for men late eighties cartoons of dogs ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes men 10000 final 2016 election
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes men 10000 final 2016 election
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.