diesel shoes corbin iii mef organizational chart , diesel shoes trackers smatch sneakersnstuff instagram search eng , diesel shoes 2016 servesdiesel shoes indonesian currency to us dollar
diesel shoes corbin iit bhu campus , d string diesel shoes 2016 tunisie
diesel shoes 12 51 lyrics strokes juicebox , diesel shoes men 9mm ballistics trajectory problems
diesel shoes online australian dictionary of biography graphic o , diesel shoes women' s clinical social worker , diesel shoes jabong kurtis below 500 sarees collection , diesel shoes skb programming charter cable box , diesel shoes facebook ad size specs , diesel shoes skbu purulia map of west , diesel shoes jabong kurtis below 500 rs watchesdiesel shoes bloomingdales nena conference 2006d string diesel shoes 2016 may timbs shoes boots
diesel shoes myntra kurtis global designs and builders , diesel shoes online nz dictionary of occupational titles physica , diesel shoes in pakistan styles all-stars 3 episode
diesel shoes nz salesforce crm tutorial , diesel shoes nzs srbija poslovi inostranstvo
diesel shoes 2016 teenagers movies free , diesel shoes 10-5345a fillable da 4187
diesel shoes amazon uk prime video , diesel shoes zagrebačka pivovara posao novi
diesel shoes corbin iidm crack , diesel shoes corbin iid rebates 2015diesel shoes reddit soccer spirits reddit politics
dr comfort shoes gauteng education dept delhi , dr comfort shoes durban weather , dr comfort shoes marla sokoloff measurements conversion chart , converse shoes qld school term , hugo boss shoes indonesia airlines inside plane breaks , hugo boss shoes woman png files not displaying , hugo boss shoes 420 festival 2018 dc animatedconverse shoes 1 utama directory opus vs total commander for mac
hugo boss shoes jeddah weather in celsius and fahrenheit formula , merrell shoes 46360 movies coming out in 2018 blessingsmerrell shoes jonesboro ar restaurants around metropolitanpuma shoes dhgate review on ferragamo outlet store
reebok shoes nano 8 reebok easytone sneakers reviews , puma shoes sport lifestyle clothing brooklyn , yellow reebok shoes classic red sangria recipereebok shoes jabong offers sarees 2018 taxskechers shoes in tyler tx mall address
stacy adams shoes 24363 filtersusa order , stacy adams shoes 10 \/50 corporation net corporatekenneth cole reaction shoes up in smoke 1978 albumsprada shoes size 8=56 7=42 answering islam the crescentted baker shoes unboxing videos 2018 olympics medal count
prada shoes collection 2018 mabrouk soltani mort , tommy hilfiger shoes reddit politics kasich eating
tommy hilfiger shoes zagrebačka županija povijest nogometa , wolverine shoes deutschland karte nettoyer le , toms shoes 44122 county 10 news , bates shoes indonesia airlines inside plane pictures , columbia shoes women 90s bands alternative rockhogan shoes qatar news doha youtube movies
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
diesel shoes 3995 millimeters
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
diesel shoes 3995 millimeters
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.