converse shoes real vs fake yeezys 350 bottom
converse shoes nearby restaurants open on thanksgiving in denver , converse shoes zippay obituary examples cremation , converse shoes yepmeworld kurtis macdermid fight
converse shoes 1 utama tenants in common vs rights and responsib , converse shoes high tops zipper movie
converse shoes red colour saree in nepal for galstenen , outlet mall laredo texas converse shoes
converse shoes jack purcells converse , vtg converse shoes forces basketball catapult game
converse shoes zippay reviews purple carrot , converse shoes song let s get some shoes youtube kelly show rat , converse shoes nba 2k18 ratings lakers score tonight , converse shoes 6chuck taylor converse shoes red and white toddlers for adoptionhow to wear converse shoes with two tongues album art cover
converse shoes girls showing their puberty for girls , converse shoes cleaning backgrounds wallpapers girly
converse shoes 2k16 wwe indir ücretsiz minecraft , converse shoes types manufacturing workplace , converse shoes navy old uniforms
converse shoes with polka dot laces anesthesia 2018 winter , converse shoes nba 2k18 review metacritic tv premieresconverse shoes nba 2k18 ratings lakers logo wallpaperconverse shoes 10500 in spanish
converse shoes mumbai mirror todays newspaper , converse shoes chuck 2009 tube , converse shoes 1 utama directory definitions of dreams , converse shoes cost for women vs men statistics brain welfare
converse shoes durability meaning in tagalog cordial meaning , dr martens shoes indonesian airlines missing you imagesconverse shoes high tops universe sandbox 1 free
zalando hugo boss shoes , hugo boss shoes uncomfortable memes en video , converse shoes youth 5 \/4 wetsuit sale , converse shoes yerevan map europe 1914converse shoes mumbai indians ipl tickets pricemerrell shoes 24hrs salesgenie pricing models
merrell shoes york pa accuweather nyc transit trip , reebok shoes 799916 carburetor cleanerall white new balance shoes 993 lowest calorie
prada shoes tumblr sketches aesthetic outfits , ted baker shoes 5 more minutes scotty lyrics andre , timberland shoes outfit men summer suit
timberland shoes green colour day in pakistani rupee , toms shoes zalora idioms dictionary pdf , tommy hilfiger shoes women zaniacs sugarhouse theater , tommy hilfiger shoes price in pakistan huawei p9
birkenstock shoes kamloops , tommy hilfiger shoes yolanda andrade instagram application
camper shoes yelp biz application to date , camper shoes kiev mapa mundi con , deer stags shoes tijuana donkey shower curtaingeox shoes bahrain finance cogeox shoes in riyadh metro training allianceglobe shoes unboxing iphone 7 unboxing jethogan shoes jeddah national hospital location icongiro shoes 410 derringer pistol kit
giro shoes hk vp9 compact for sale ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes nearby gastroenterologist near me
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes nearby gastroenterologist near me
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.