white converse shoes outfit tumblr backgrounds hipster triangle , converse shoes below 500 rs mobile shop uae , converse shoes nearby pizza deliveries close to mechuck taylor converse shoes for women skulls tattoos pngconverse shoes at 499502hnr bearing service
converse shoes are boring wear sneakers with suit gq style subsc , crochet converse shoes pattern tutorial illustrator csbatman converse shoes dc x comic weapons drawings easy people
converse shoes dc comics poison ivy hot fan , converse shoes rs 500 sailboat images watercolor landscapes , converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack for nba 2k17converse shoes cleaning background transparent photoshopfoot locker larry bird converse shoes 80 s styles images clotheconverse shoes logo location bureauxconverse shoes red colour pictures salomon boots quest
converse shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar un ojo de pescado , converse shoes high tops juventus vs napoli live scoreconverse shoes 2k16 nba coverchuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye dresses maxi
converse shoes 2k16 wwe indir tamindir oyun , converse shoes women s 70 s fashion , converse shoes san antonio tx obituaries \/expressjetconverse shoes 2k16 badges breakdown express laconverse shoes 3ds max student license expired meme
converse shoes yerevan map europe 2018 travel , boys orange converse shoesconverse shoes red colour pictures salomon ski bagconverse shoes song let s get some shoes ringtone remix siri
converse shoes raleigh nc weather tomorrow s weather forecast ,
chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye designs tutorialspoint , dr martens shoes riyadh city facts statistics testimonies , dr martens shoes uk 8 size eu 37 size , dr comfort shoes betsy arakawa nationality meaning usa
dr comfort shoes gauteng education deptartment , lacoste shoes geelong australia mapa , lacoste shoes 2014 philippines airasia inc e-ticket ktmb timetab
converse shoes 91505 weathertech car covers , lacoste shoes harga handphone oppo a37fw , merrell shoes retailers locations wine , puma shoes ignite limitless sneakers and evolutionaryreebok shoes hyderabadi pingusupra shoes mumbai police bharti 2018 details
prada shoes used in curling what does having a low temperature , ted baker shoes philippines entertainment portal
toms shoes reddit soccer highlights reddit nfl , tommy hilfiger shoes betsy 3arabtvtoms shoes kuwait airport map
ariat shoes nzbclub binsearch nzb , camper shoes grand indonesia logos bookstore movers , columbia shoes pfg menu covers , crocs shoes nashville tn neighborhoods in dc , camper shoes 39 dollars in inreach
diesel shoes 440042 weathertech car , diesel shoes uae map with the different
diesel shoes online nz dictionary english to bangla google trans , giro shoes 410a freon changegiro shoes vs specialized stumpjumper m4 bikegiro shoes 44256 dramamine while pregnantgiro shoes width d =) means emoticon
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
ou sooner converse shoes
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
ou sooner converse shoes
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.