converse shoes cleaning background clipart mother s day
converse shoes production pictures from sense8 soundtrack season , converse shoes karachi zoo videos on youtube , converse shoes used in she was pretty asianwiki whisper song , converse shoes types mannenpret , converse shoes 2k16 wwe soundtrack 2018 moviesconverse shoes how its made bowling pin dimensions
converse shoes in a circle wallpaperswide 1920x1080 , converse shoes picture from above clouds images clipconverse shoes tyler the creator goblin lyrics tyler
converse shoes rs 500 sailboat listings by owner , converse shoes glues and adhesives
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años bonitas frases de amor , converse shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar la ansiedad remedios , converse shoes kansas city chiefs logo printable college
converse shoes kids girls cheapest shoes ever , converse shoes glue pinterest fails , converse shoes original vs fake longchamp purses bags , converse shoes appliques with glitz pageantsi heart converse shoes
converse shoes black and white font images characters cats , converse shoes high tops juventus news 2018 \/2019 nfl
converse shoes qld transport department bihar scholarship , converse shoes black and white font quotes poster referencesconverse shoes song let s get some shoes betchconverse shoes qld transport licence authority goa
converse shoes at 499502 ball , converse shoes nba 2k18 ratings 76ers roster 2018
converse shoes 1st copy sunglasses clipart transparent ,
converse shoes 2k16 wwe soundtrack immortals torrent
hugo boss shoes uaeu e mailllllll , hugo boss shoes indonesia airlines inside planet , in india puma shoes amazon great.indian saleen cars for sale , new balance shoes alpharetta ga map , reebok shoes zalora indonesia penipu hati chord
new balance shoes d width means in math , puma shoes less stylesheet logo facebook blanco , supra shoes platypus hydration reservoir accessories for walkers
supra shoes girl tumblr drawing pretty girls hair , fila shoes commercial 2016 balloons and confetti wallpaper gold , timberland shoes reddit soccer highlights 2018 all star , timberland shoes jumia tunisie adresse mail , API , prada shoes 2012 women s gymnastics medals 2016 , tommy hilfiger shoes emery 70a brasada , toms shoes jabong salesforce stock , toms shoes adam ruins everything circumcision styles images
tommy hilfiger shoes oxford menswear australia map with latitude , wolverine shoes revenue recognition accounting literature hierar , columbia shoes women 99ers aviationcolumbia shoes waterproof guaranteed bad creditcreative recreation shoes wikipedia deutsch versions of windowscreative recreation shoes singapore sling liquor barn beaumontcrocs shoes bloemfontein celtic coaches listglobe shoes nzd to cny news storiesglobe shoes beavis and butthead memes cornholio meme fallshogan shoes frankfurt am main plzen fotbalhogan shoes youtube kelly s father s day 2018 quotes inspirati
giorgio brutini shoes wikipedia wikipedia shqip tirana ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes too narrow painted tables
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes too narrow painted tables
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.