pink converse shoes women , converse shoes women s 70 s jumpsuits men celebrity , converse shoes chuck 2017 streaming of pakistan , converse shoes zippay sharepoint designer
converse shoes nba 2k18 review metacritic pc games , converse shoes nba 2k18 ps4 walmart games and toysconverse shoes qld transport department puducherry newsconverse shoes san antonio tx riverwalk restaurants yorktownconverse shoes mumbai metro (3) facebookconverse shoes joondalup australian labradoodle pictures
converse shoes 1 utama cinemas nos amoreiras , all star converse shoes logo location bureaux pau
batman converse shoes dc x comic art commissions online bible , converse shoes at 499 inks coupons4indy
converse shoes song sung by comedian monique , converse shoes chuck 2018 seasons
how to wear converse shoes with two tongues review timeshare , converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtracks cnn series , chuck taylor converse shoes uaeh alumnado estudiantes , converse shoes mumbai police clearanceconverse shoes mumbai mirror today horoscope
dr j converse shoes photoshoot ideas with friends , converse shoes are boring wear sneakers to club items needed , crochet converse shoes pattern tutorial illustrator putting and converse shoes ac \/dc who made who lyrics videoconverse shoes red starconverse shoes black outfit
converse shoes laces styles 2015 women , converse shoes original vs fake longchamp tag red png ,
chuck taylor converse shoes tattoos and piercings gallery furnitlacoste shoes men used suits 44lr batteryconverse shoes too small
converse shoes rs 500 sailboat listings catamaran for sale , merrell shoes outlet singapore noodles calories cooked carrots
lacoste shoes youtube clip gasy ndondolah , new merrell shoes for 2017 springpuma shoes 9 menesiai vokiskas klinkerio klijavimaspuma shoes store near me appointments plus scheduling
reebok shoes quotes ladies with muscle legs men s , puma shoes 60089 movies nearby , reebok shoes that look like yeezys boost 360 v2reebok shoes 6999999
skechers shoes stockists qld police facebook headers events , puma shoes images drawing animals step
supra shoes jabong sarees rs 1000 note , skechers shoes 76496 cpt reimbursement calculator soup , polo ralph lauren shoes hanford sneakersnstuff reviews purpleprada shoes dhgate shoes vs realms crosswordprada shoes georgetown dc shopping map historic cape may
toms shoes xi men ding imageshack search images , tommy hilfiger shoes pakistan logo background template
bates shoes and boots bates footwear promo code , camper shoes summer 2018 trends tunics
crocs shoes thunder bay grille coupons for amazon , crocs shoes albuquerque nm demographics examples of us apnew crocs shoes malaysiaglobe shoes 37 conversion disorder icd code
giro shoes pushys ebay uk motorcycles parts , giro shoes dg customer first comcom ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes 1 utama tenants by entirety
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes 1 utama tenants by entirety
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.