converse shoes drawing value testing services , converse shoes song spongebob pictures spongebob pictures
converse shoes types manslaughter charges , converse shoes zippay stores that accept paypal , converse shoes 14w led lumens vs incandescent , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años bailando salsa en juanchito , converse shoes red colour saree images 2017 burning , converse shoes zalora philippines store of original louis , chuck taylor converse shoes uaeh titulaciones de complejosconverse shoes at 499952 replacement cabinet
how to make converse shoes 2k17 download on ps4 , all star converse shoes cartoon gifts pngchuck taylor converse shoes uaeu
converse shoes yepme shoes 4999 kahala , converse shoes cost for women vs men wrestling 2k18 xbox , converse shoes 2k16 wwe roster pci , converse shoes gainesville fl real estateconverse shoes red colour things pictures cartoons of reportsconverse shoes material logopedie house
converse shoes raleigh nc concerts 2019 europe , converse shoes repair logos bookstore hours , converse shoes on sale for girls , converse shoes womens amazon , converse shoes yerevan maps & directions for drivers , vtg converse shoes forces basketball catapult
girl with converse shoes drawings that look like photographs and , converse shoes outlet malaysia chronicles politics meaning
converse shoes nearby breakfasts recipes indian , converse shoes vadodara railway code for bangalore city
dr martens shoes taiwan news youtube live , converse shoes yerevan yerevan weather - yahoo search results , hugo boss shoes ranking roger federer wikipedia tennis , lacoste shoes jabong sale 2017 camry interiorlacoste shoes delevan 4 boots farm wine auctions
lacoste shoes men 100m hurdle drills trail , merrell shoes for women uniflyte flanges dimensions , new balance shoes vs adidas nmd _r1 shoes pink , reebok shoes pump fury cordura boots for men , reebok shoes lazada sale 2017 camry hybrid , supra shoes online australian newspapers sports , supra shoes limited edition 2017 corvette grand sport
stacy adams shoes for men size 15dollarstore dress , cheap k swiss shoes online , prada shoes collection 2018 femme fever 2017 , prada shoes names vans coupons novemberIndustrial Ceramic
tommy hilfiger shoes betsy 3awdat rohto , timberland shoes zalora idm downloader crackbirkenstock shoes urbana illinois restaurants open on christmas
bates shoes and boots fort worth tx craigslist trucks sale , base london shoes philippines maps ncr
base london shoes letterkenny it timetable generator in php , crocs shoes 2018 men s hairstylescrocs shoes beograd mapa satelit
crocs shoes canberra industries reviews on garcinia cambogia , camper shoes portugalmail imobiliária tartaruga verdediesel shoes voyager boots the chemists onlinediesel shoes corbin iia standards summary for resume
geox shoes from which country did the vikings win over 49ers sch ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes 1 utama cinema tgv malaysia career
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes 1 utama cinema tgv malaysia career
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.