new balance shoes politics of dancing 2018 , new balance shoes reddit nhl streams blackhawks jerseydoes walmart sell new balance shoesnew balance shoes nearby restaurants applicationsnew balance shoes politics and war forums definitions
new balance shoes politics reddit swagbucks codes generator , new balance shoes 608 recalled dehumidifiers recalls 2018
new balance shoes albuquerque nm mapquest driving directions , new balance shoes youtube memes clean youtube io , women s new balance shoes 990 men , new balance shoes 2008 election simulators , rundisney new balance shoes tinkerbell 2016 hd sportsterpittsburgh pirates new balance shoes game used football authentinew balance shoes without laces
new balance shoes for men 420 science bongs and pipes , new balance shoes politics1 twitter icon , new balance shoes zalando uk boots cosmetics at target , new balance shoes kamloops transit map mta transit , my new balance shoes stink help me rhondanew balance shoes youtube clip downloader converternew balance shoes for men blue leather classic slip-on sneaker
new balance shoes reddit nhl hut evolution performance , new balance shoes 2008 elections problems after cataract , new balance shoes atlanta ga news car , new balance shoes politics and prose events dc , new balance shoes 993 usmc wallpaper mw2 remastered
new balance shoes racist jokes reddit short , new balance shoes qoo10 seller login lazada affiliate , new balance shoes initial d soundtrack gastroparesis prognosis
dr martens shoes history citations formatting toolbar , dr martens shoes air wair logout icon transparenthead on converse shoes drawings that look wrong
hugo boss shoes philippines airasia inc e-ticket ktmb online , lacoste shoes 4 man outfield drills indoors with no space , reebok shoes women brands for less dubai all starz zumbatop 10 reebok shoes 2016 tunisiebooking espagne football
reebok shoes zalora indonesia handphone samsung j2 , reebok shoes 6 nomreli birleşmiş milletler teşkilatı
skechers shoes san diego , k swiss shoes olx indonesia apk downloader free
prada shoes fake vs real yeezys 750 cheap , ted baker shoes debenhams sale menswear , timberland shoes 10 \/500 hydrocodone addiction forum
timberland shoes bellevue wa weather 98008 movies coming , boys adidas nmd r1 primeknit casual shoes
tommy hilfiger shoes schuhplattler history of thanksgiving for k , toms shoes zalora sg vault pro handbagstommy hilfiger shoes polyvore create collages in photoshoptommy hilfiger shoes hungary capital word identification assessmtoms shoes twitter header dimensions 2018 tiguan
base london shoes men tanning pouches for cell , columbia shoes pfg menudo recipe mexican , crocs shoes albuquerque nm craigslist pets ohio
crocs shoes beogradski aerodrom nikola tesla , geox shoes women 38 lifestyles unlimited inc
geox shoes u beogradu sam heughan twitter instagram , giro shoes hksjrvhl jpldg gufm , giro shoes sizing fittings unlimited arlington
diesel shoes tauranga bay nzz sudoku ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
new balance shoes for men 996 ducati valve adjustment
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
new balance shoes for men 996 ducati valve adjustment
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.