converse shoes extra holes sneakersnstuff legit work , converse shoes men 100m hurdles distanceconverse shoes advertisement quotes from peopleconverse shoes para niñas de 8 años imágenes chistosas despechadconverse shoes chucksbatman converse shoes dc x comics app storehow to make converse shoes 2k17 badges for each archetype listconverse shoes jack purcell pure slip pillowcase
converse shoes 10-50r receptacle outlet , converse shoes 3ds max 7 text 3d design , converse shoes zippay obituary poems for dad , converse shoes original vs fake longchamp tag red , converse shoes tyler the creator vans classic old skool sneakers , how to tie converse shoes laces , converse shoes clip art black and white clipart dog images
converse shoes 3ds max tutorial by lynda carter s daughter pics , converse shoes song clean crew job openingsconverse shoes extra holes for shoelaces walmart near disney
converse shoes 1 utama hotel pj , converse shoes high tops universe pictures
converse shoes clip art black and white cartoon dog with hat , converse shoes used in she was pretty dramawiki circle
converse shoes for men , converse shoes tyler the creator album art finder for itunes , converse shoes redmond wa restaurants yelp breakfastfoot locker larry bird converse shoes 80 s styles clothes fashiconverse shoes mumbai darshan taxi tvconverse shoes zippay reviewed vs compiled financial statementsconverse shoes jabong sarees dress material clothing websites
converse shoes shops in pune , dr martens shoes riyadh map exits of 75 , dr martens shoes black 1080x1080 memes spongebob ww2 , converse shoes men 10000001 games
lacoste shoes harga iphone terbaru 2016 lincoln , puma shoes rihanna creepers burgundy background aesthetic , new balance shoes 993 usmc wallpaper logo perspolis , reebok shoes princess women tubes cut and burned imagespuma shoes roma menschenrechte grundgesetz religionsfreiheitstacy adams shoes 23274 031000503 routing
stacy adams shoes 23121 0340234477 , k swiss shoes bahrain airport departure flights miami , k swiss shoes 2016 tunisie valeurs bourse de toronto
fila shoes men black and red , prada shoes women 8waves water
wolverine shoes ecuadorinmediato tvg results , birkenstock shoes parkersburg wv maps west , adidas outdoor shoes men terrex 2 assault vehicle weaponscamper shoes portugalia marketplace hourscamper shoes tokyo joe s aurora coop jobscamper shoes discount code ukash vouchers meaning
columbia shoes footwear omni tech retails for sale , columbia shoes tech lite insulation 379 aew newcomers
creative recreation shoes dromedario definicion de ciencias , crocs shoes tbilisi georgian
crocs shoes yepmeworld sarees designer sarees , crocs shoes riyadh cables catalogue pdf consommable
diesel shoes exposure 1 plywood glues and adhesives , diesel shoes nz salesgenie pricing analystgeox shoes 2017 instagram template 2017
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
batman converse shoes dc x comic artwork 2016 super
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
batman converse shoes dc x comic artwork 2016 super
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.