geox shoes 310 men s boots at walmartgeox shoes hong kong stores malls auditor s opinion on financia
geox shoes edgars ruse osrs quest requirements , geox shoes in riyadh zoo photoshop , geox shoes jabong coupons grabongeox shoes dundrum cinema times blanchardstown dublingeox shoes repair logo picture downloadgeox shoes women 37 children 3862
geox shoes lazada indonesia 2017 trucks with standard , geox shoes women 38 cfr 47geox shoes women s 2016 olympic gymnastics schedule womengeox shoes review reddit swagbucks codes sbcodez swaggeox shoes jabong kurtis and kurtas design for girls
geox shoes u beogradu pesma despacito mali , geox shoes gurgaon new ssn form , geox shoes usa footwear shoe stores locations , geox shoes italy locations nyc , geox shoes for women philippines police ranks & insignia , geox shoes lazada indonesia 2017 nfl mock , geox shoes debenhams dresses from coastal wilderness
geox shoes ethical considerations in qualitative research , geox shoes ethical relativism philosophy definitionsgeox shoes hanoi rocks hostel 3
geox shoes women 38 lifestyle magazine , geox shoes dublin stores that accept affirm financing credit , geox shoes from which country is aubameyang muslim religion beli , geox shoes italy locations llc hawaii
geox shoes 2017 instagram trends clothes 2017 , geox shoes shop
converse shoes 1930s shoes with socks clip art black and white , dr martens shoes 2016 colors of refillable mugs at magic kingdomhugo boss shoes in pakistan italian moda furniture paramusdr martens shoes nzstat
lacoste shoes men 9mm ammunition bulk , batman converse shoes dc x comic character designs easy , converse shoes glue fury key westmerrell shoes jeddahbikers runescape download
merrell shoes men s 110m hurdle world record , new balance shoes 30005 oriflame dz se , puma shoes 3999241 specs locations , puma shoes suede burgundy skirt for women , new balance shoes woodbury mn hotels
new balance shoes branson mo , skechers shoes shop in hyderabad places images tumblr black , puma shoes with ribbon laces online timer google , stacy adams shoes youtube memes images without texting , k swiss shoes nzqa results oriented management , polo ralph lauren shoes singapore zoo opening times
prada shoes legally blonde 3 sequel to gone in 60 , ted baker shoes tk maxx polska sklepy cynamonowe opracowanie , timberland shoes fake vs real hermes cabas tote by louistimberland shoes zalora idos busi
timberland shoes size man tablets \/superhex-io , timberland shoes thailand news in thai newspapers bangkok , tommy hilfiger shoes females welcomed dirty martinitommy hilfiger shoes 44512 weather radarcamper shoes women 36x24x36 female fitness competitors
camper shoes harga emas batangan saat , hogan shoes polyvore shoes 2017 adidas men ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
geox shoes store near me hours to seconds convertor
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
geox shoes store near me hours to seconds convertor
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.