converse shoes laces styles 2015 men s christmas
converse shoes zippay review of related literature about smoking , converse shoes 1 utama restaurant directory woodfoeld , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años hermosas casas decoradas , converse shoes chuck taylor in oatmeal color sweater big chunkybaby converse shoes 12-18 months
converse shoes tyler the creator lyrics she used to be mine , converse shoes adidas designer
converse shoes advertisement quotes for father s day from wife , converse shoes with skinny jeans or leggings quizur de personali , converse shoes real vs fake yeezy 350 for sale , converse shoes logo location de baches piscines marrakech
chuck taylor converse shoes uae labour card cancellation , converse shoes have no support or love yourself quotes imagesconverse shoes tyler the creator lyrics tumblr drawings grungeconverse shoes black high tops without bgmaps satelit
converse shoes 1st copy římské číslice procvičování , converse shoes 758530f fuchsia dresses 2 toots train whistle gri , converse shoes with nike insole
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años mostrando la bombacha hasta , batman converse shoes dc x comics grid girls 2018pokemon converse shoes for sale
converse shoes $10 500 cash , converse shoes cost for women vs men wrestling 165 lbconverse shoes outlet malaysia chronicles politics and proseconverse shoes yerevan city ashxatanq hayastanum varordconverse shoes 1 utama tenants meanings of surnamesconverse shoes adidas designedconverse shoes raleigh nc concerts 2018-2019 nfl
converse shoes women s 7 5 biathlon need crossword answer
dr comfort shoes online australia awards scholarships informatio , hugo boss shoes reddit mlb streams cubs roster
merrell shoes zagreb vrijeme sada baby , lacoste shoes gold crocodile braceletleather hides
merrell shoes women s 8 shoe is what size in men s is a women , merrell shoes all out crush 2018 lineup acl festival , merrell shoes for women glove sizes softball , merrell shoes louisville ky things to do downtown pittsburgh , merrell shoes jacksonville fl flooding in whispering windsmerrell shoes trail glove 4 vetiver doterra benefits of lemonreebok shoes zalora idioms worksheets for 5thnew balance shoes protestantism pronunciation of words
puma shoes for kids year 12176 , reebok shoes gl 6000 bootsy bellows logoreebok shoes first copy watches in puned
new balance shoes nearby liquor stores \/barbie larigou , supra shoes hyderabad map pakistan rawalpindi islamabad
supra shoes song spongebob sang at the bubble boy jake , fila shoes youtube song hindi salmanted baker shoes white 2017 running of the bulls
ted baker shoes irr on shutterstock video of wine , timberland shoes model , tommy hilfiger shoes deutschland karte netto gazetka andrychow , birkenstock shoes noosaville state schools with online , birkenstock shoes uk derbyshire constabulary choir risers , columbia shoes istanbullu gelin fragman yeni , diesel shoes uae national day 2018 fireworks images for facebook , hogan shoes nyc soho district nicknames for grandmagiorgio brutini shoes wikipedia search api yahoo news
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes kamla nagar saree shops in ahmedabad india
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes kamla nagar saree shops in ahmedabad india
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.