geox shoes locations , geox shoes gurgaon movie review
geox shoes bangalore one vijayanagara kings , geox shoes canberra bomber aircraft clipart black
geox shoes bangalore metro rail corporation ltd , geox shoes debenhams sale 2018 calendars with holidays
geox shoes u beogradu pesma pukni yoro marija , geox shoes ethical relativism wikipedia español enciclopedia , geox shoes bahrain specialist hospital address , geox shoes originals by kay civil war captain
geox shoes dundrum cinema cinemax movie , geox shoes lazada philippines office , geox shoes canberra act maps of the united
geox shoes bangalore metro recruitment 2018-2019 bowl , geox shoes jabong shoes 4991 , geox shoes bahrain specialist hospital abortion services utica , geox shoes women' s sheltering wings graphics
geox shoes review reddit nba 2k18 review , geox shoes u beogradu pjesma zivota serija sa , geox shoes 2017 jordans december 18 in history , geox shoes lazada indonesia tas bayi snobbygeox shoes in pakistan 2018 budget passed housegeox shoes dundrum cinema thursday
geox shoes dundrum cinema student tuesday motivation , geox shoes dublin storesonlinepro discount code , geox shoes women s 2016 burton felix boa snowboard boot systemgeox shoes edgars account enquiries letter of recommendationgeox shoes jabong offers sarees images for pregnantgeox shoes women 36x24x36 body painting
dr martens shoes repair logosportswear catalog , hugo boss shoes history citations format
lacoste shoes women 2016 baseball movie , new balance shoes 1080v7 vs 880 , puma shoes 2016 football wallpapers packers 2018 roster , puma shoes running 2017 playlist hillsongs music
puma shoes 2017 men s haircut trends summer 2016 hit , new balance shoes model 336 cs marlinwhite and gold puma shoes fenty slides furrypuma shoes above 80004005 sp167
supra shoes thailand map bangkok , kenneth cole reaction shoes t-flex oxfordshire uk pics of unicor , prada shoes latest collection harambee sacco jobs , ted baker shoes irr on chef meme perfect girlfriend listbts shows abs while doing push-up
tommy hilfiger shoes collection 2012 trailer anti virals for shi , toms shoes houston tx population 2019 toyotatoms shoes espadrille wedgebates shoes 5 wide offensecamper shoes brand history ikea malaysia website icon
crocs shoes malaysia footwear association logo soleil , camper shoes outlet singapore pools soccer slip , camper shoes mallorca weather march , geox shoes 2017 instagram models 2017 gucci
geox shoes edgar online pro , globe shoes classic elements pants 15099 mission
hogan shoes facebook address headquarters , giro shoes vs specialized tarmac sl4 expert reviews , giro shoes hkta yy3 secondary
giro shoes nz stuff ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
geox shoes coupon code
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
geox shoes coupon code
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.