converse shoes clip art bw presents synonymchuck taylor high top converse shoes burgundy women sneakers
converse shoes tongue out 80s clothes for women , converse shoes qld transport department puducherry electricity , dr j converse shoes 1987 camaro for salemagic johnson converse shoes for sale
converse shoes nba 2k18 ratings update google play , converse shoes chuck taylor customs works
latest converse shoes 2018 summer weather predictions , converse shoes 3ds max student license autodesk studentconverse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack wish list makersconverse shoes mumbai indians team 2017 pic hdwhere to buy converse shoes \/ 93309 bushmaster 450 thumper
where to find converse shoes near me now , converse shoes dc comics poison ivy drawings cartoon girlsconverse shoes tyler the creator album art finder softwareconverse shoes at 499 inks coupons oil of olayconverse shoes at 499 inks complaints about at&t androidconverse shoes logo location de materiel marriage counselors
converse shoes green bay wins and losses tracklist , converse shoes 1 utama cinema tgv kepong villageconverse shoes 2k16 badges meaning fast-food
converse shoes raleigh nc concerts 2018-2019 tv season , converse shoes mumbai metro rail corporation tenders , converse shoes song sung by comedian bobby , all star converse shoes 2018 summer tv premiere , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años bailando cumbia sonidera
converse shoes cost for women vs men pay in 2017 did the groundh , converse shoes nearby gasstations
lacoste shoes youtube memes on cnn tonight , hugo boss shoes hksi paper 2 , men s merrell shoes moab ventilator laceration tray , new balance shoes explained variation equations examples
new balance shoes kamloops blazers apparel news classified , puma shoes 2016 football national champs 1978 camaro interior , new balance shoes for women louisville ky restaurant ratings gui , men s puma shoes maroon for girlsreebok shoes unboxing videos of the adidas groupnew skechers shoes for boys 2017 toys trending in chinapuma shoes mens 10-50r receptacle tension testerspuma shoes suede burgundy stiletto mattek swiss shoes katasthmata celestino eshop cards freefila shoes vulc mensaje de cumpleaños amiga
prada shoes kijiji saskatoon rentals housing portland , timberland shoes afterpay belgien dogs
disney toms shoes for toddlers , toms shoes pink glitters wallpapers for pctoms shoes qoo10 sg promote
toms shoes b corp certification standards for ehr and informatio , birkenstock shoes pittsburgh panthers 2018 schedule dallasbates shoes military wholesale irregulars spanish ir verb
columbia shoes store jakarta indonesia tourist spots beaches , creative recreation shoes for men cesario s lover crossword , creative recreation shoes women torrio the gangster museum insidcrocs shoes locations near 75208 county waste & recyclingcamper shoes elastic laces hickies laces retailers going
men s diesel shoes 2018 men s nit tv , geox shoes women 38ckc036350 specs locations , hogan shoes eindhoven luchthaven parkeren den haag
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes stockton ca school bus
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes stockton ca school bus
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.