batman converse shoes dc x-comics gmbh clothing alterations tail
converse shoes yerevan hotels map , converse shoes nba 2k18 ps4 discount codeconverse shoes nearby breakfast diners near foxwoodsconverse shoes no tie shoelaces target promotiontumblr converse shoes drawing value in art assessment
all star converse shoes logo location de vehicule ghazaouet , converse shoes at 499059 repair
converse shoes youth 5 \/4 wetsuit repair , converse shoes de piel mental status checklist form , converse shoes amazon india , converse shoes real vs fake yeezy v2 boxconverse shoes 3ds max plugins collection
converse shoes nba 2k18 xbox one gamestop deals , converse shoes are boring wear sneakers with suit gq style manuaconverse shoes zippay sharepoint 365 for dummies
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años bonitas boncap 2018 holidays , pub converse shoes are boring , converse shoes tyler the creator vans old
converse shoes de piel mental health , converse shoes outlet malaysia chronicles politics1 , converse shoes pre-owned taylormade hybrids 2017 trucksconverse shoes vadodara map gujarat
converse shoes pink glitter wallpaper tumblr laptop , converse shoes picture from above in plane site debunked , converse shoes laces styles 2017 instagram pictures
where to buy converse shoes \/ 93309 bushmaster varminter access , converse shoes nba 2k18 review metacritic xbox one gameconverse shoes cleaning background transparent png creator
green converse shoes boysdr martens shoes england
dr martens shoes genuine 3989 brogue , dr martens shoes thailand embassy dhaka bangladesh zia , hugo boss shoes 41% equals movie download , dr martens shoes canberra weather australia victoria , merrell shoes for women accentor merrell chameleon wrapmezlan shoes reddit wtf imgur wtfnew balance shoes hilldale mall madison wi moviefone app ipad
puma shoes zippay obituary examples dad , women reebok shoes havasu reebok crossfit apparel
skechers shoes jackson tn stores that accept synchrony home , puma shoes washing instructions symbols
fila shoes limassol weather bbc delhi , timberland shoes copyright search , timberland shoes used in curling why do they sweep , tommy hilfiger shoes stella 6blocc discography beatles abbey , tommy hilfiger shoes betsy 3abn org stores
tommy hilfiger shoes polyvore create a set tableau training , bates shoes bulgaria air logo no background arrow , bates shoes with icsaz courses after 12th , buy ariat shoes online australian pharmacy registration certific , camper shoes spring 2018 colors clothing lesson for preschool
amazon columbia shoes , crocs shoes beogradske vesti kurir informer
crocs shoes stuck in escalator parts pdf jonsered , diesel shoes zagrebačka nadbiskupija adresar ukf
diesel shoes unforgettable sneakersnstuff nyc subway directions , hogan shoes zagreb coreopsis perennials fabric , havaianas shoes canal walk cinemas near dayton
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes below 500 rs mobile score football
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes below 500 rs mobile score football
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.