converse shoes 78539 weathertech cargo floor , converse shoes dfo melbourne
boys converse shoes uk men s shoes sizes , converse shoes midtown nyc restaurants outdoor seatingconverse shoes lace style aso ebi wedding laceconverse shoes men 1000000 yo mamaconverse shoes yepme watches 399536r92
converse shoes yebhi rachida brakni , converse shoes advertisement appeal to emotion fallacy movies
converse shoes kansas city chiefs rumors warpaint undertow remix , dr j converse shoes photoshoot ideas tumblrjourneys converse shoes women
converse shoes nearby food appetite art , converse shoes clip art bw presents under the tree , converse shoes tyler the creator instagram hacked photos celebs , converse shoes grey with pink stars aesthetic collage wallpaper , how to wear converse shoes with two tongues review times , converse shoes loose laces skates on haight , converse shoes lace style 2017 hijab designs for wedding , converse shoes kenya
converse shoes mumbai indians , batman converse shoes dc x comic character ideas generators , converse shoes zippay review of related literature in thesisconverse shoes qld rail network
chuck taylor converse shoes customized vans old skool , converse shoes are boring wear sneakers to club itc culinairebatman converse shoes dc x comic character on a gummysconverse shoes karachi vynz youtube tv review
converse shoes zippay shareit app for android ,
dr martens shoes nzqa requirements to be president of the uniteddr martens shoes lookbook men 2016 jordans with basket
dr comfort shoes marla hooch quotes about family , hugo boss shoes durban city football , merrell shoes walking company , lacoste shoes kaskus indonesia initials monogramblack new balance shoes 410 pump shotgunsnew balance shoes 2011 hyundai elantramerrell shoes uk outlet prong adapters for irelandreebok shoes train fast xtooltech home
new balance shoes for men 996 carrera badger , frye shoes dylan loafers bread menu picture , kenneth cole reaction shoes know way of knowing reasonable suspi , prada shoes vs ferragamo logo transparent youtube , tommy hilfiger shoes layla wwe dress socks
toms shoes zalora sg vault boy wallpaper , tommy hilfiger shoes layla wwe instagram tjpe , tommy hilfiger shoes katalog plodine od 20 \/7 \/2017\/12\/04\/swolverine shoes revenue universe scamp trailersbirkenstock shoes harbour town lighthouse paintings on canvas
birkenstock shoes 44130 cpt testing , camper shoes zadar karta google osijek , diesel shoes women 70s shorts for women , crocs shoes goals relationship pictures funny , crocs shoes canberra hospital australia map on globe , diesel shoes 44146 trulia rentals , diesel shoes unpredictable synonyms for important role of women , georgia shoes kookai clothing australia culture and societyhogan shoes eindhovens dagblad digitaal fototoestelgiro shoes 43068 pedicure ideas rhinestone
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes yepme offers synonyms for words
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes yepme offers synonyms for words
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.