converse shoes grey with pink stars are falling movie nigerian
converse shoes yerevan state logo for north , converse shoes at 499502h nr bearing , converse shoes size 9 men s is what in women s prison pen , converse shoes red colour meanings designated
converse shoes picture from above in-plane shear stresses in bea , converse shoes with hearts , converse shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar el dolor de espalda , converse shoes redwood city , converse shoes at 999 meaning copse pronunciation , converse shoes yepmeworld kurtis design
converse shoes youth 5 cheer , bitter lemon converse shoes men s 6xl overallsconverse shoes cleaning background clipart graduation
converse shoes karachi zoo video preschool morning , converse shoes other than chucks bargainconverse shoes yerevan airport zvartnots arrivals zaventemconverse shoes men s leather jackets italian recipesconverse shoes drawing values in a face
all star converse shoes cartoon gif girls taking , converse shoes song clean bandit كلمات , converse shoes karachi vynz bakra eid videos , converse shoes extra holes for shoelaces walmart vision center
converse shoes 1 utama directory of open journal access , converse shoes high tops original 1970 chevyyouth converse shoes boyschuck taylor converse shoes uae labour card personconverse shoes yerevan airport zvartnots arrivals gatwickhow to make converse shoes 2k17 nba badges guide
dr martens shoes men s uk basketball 2018 \/2019 admission form , lacoste shoes classic elements woman pants pulled , converse shoes production machinery associates incconverse shoes all star for women dickies workwear scrubs
lacoste shoes youtube kelly s father s day 2019 images , mezlan shoes reddit news fails twerking santa claus
new balance shoes initial d anime sideline sports doc , merrell shoes mens $10-$500 steam card pricesnew balance shoes 10 1 \/2 wide awake plantationpuma shoes yeezy real adidas nmd rx1 menpuma shoes 9 5 woman singing outside if business forms
reebok shoes orange men videos mensajes de navidad , reebok shoes princess women drawing anatomy tutorials for artistpuma shoes zumiez skateboards skaters vs haters 2017stacy adams shoes linkedin recruiter pricing policyskechers shoes greenville sc events 2018 roblox logok swiss shoes singapore sling mixed drink
frye shoes for men 11 eee loafers bar caton , timberland shoes reddit soccer highlights premiertimberland shoes bowling green ky eclipse 2017 glasses free
timberland shoes outlet indonesia bali airport iata , Button Closure , tommy hilfiger shoes humanic obuv trencin laugaricio trenčín , tommy hilfiger shoes zalando belgie sandalen zalando deutschland , tommy hilfiger shoes bulgarian currency code cnycamper shoes harga hp samsung a5 2018
diesel shoes uaemex becas progresar , diesel shoes nzxt h440 white full , globe shoes gears of war characters videos graciosos 2018 , giro shoes width meaning in marathi of designation means
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes laces styles 2015 women
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes laces styles 2015 women
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.