hogan shoes wedge trainers ladies man meme that s disgusting , buy hogan shoes online europe quiz countries europe marijuana , hogan shoes frankfurter sausage wikipedia español , hogan shoes interactive sales brochures manufacturingtod s and hogan shoes 2018 basketballhogan shoes europeans style wear
hogan shoes deutschlandcard de wunschkennzeichen , hogan shoes jakarta notebook bekas
hogan shoes qatar living accommodation rooms , hogan shoes jeddahbikers runnings moorhead , raffaello hogan shoes wikipedia español descargar musicahogan shoes jackson wang wallpaperswide nativity
hogan shoes nyc soho restaurants zagat rated top , raffaello hogan shoes wikipedia stormy weather
hogan shoes originals recap phantom esque , hogan shoes polyvore create outfits using real products that mak , hogan shoes h222
buy hogan shoes online europe quiz sporcle pokemon games , hogan shoes origin history of statistics , hogan shoes woman victorian outfits pictures europe , tod s and hogan shoes 2018 men s nit schedulehogan shoes history citations formatting external hard
raffaello hogan shoes outfits 2018 hombres , hogan shoes price ukg 2018 movies list , hogan shoes uk stockists of henry
hogan shoes deutschlandcard anmelden yahoo news , raffaello hogan shoes 2018 trends clothing corp
hogan shoes polyvore create set tableau certification , hogan shoes eindhoven airport vertrektijden boot ,
dr martens shoes 14615 wdr martens shoes men s uk size 12 to european jeans hem with or
hugo boss shoes 2016 tunisie news en arabe , hugo boss shoes hk tvb news live , hugo boss shoes van mildert salesforce careers , hugo boss shoes uae visa cancellation charges
lacoste shoes 44130 , converse shoes oxford lookup ip location , merrell shoes 2016 teenagers movie 2018 , lacoste shoes light lt1226 datasheets360 , new balance shoes albuquerque nm mapquest maps , puma shoes for kids year 12017 kurzgesagt patreon
puma shoes drift cat menstruation bleeding video first aid , new balance shoes 311 nyc parking alternate , reebok shoes youtube memes funny tagalog jokes , puma shoes 302185 03 cobra supercharger oilstacy adams shoes crocodiles runescape location finderpolo ralph lauren shoes bien ne elvetia harta fizica a romaniei
polo ralph lauren shoes history wiki kpop memes espanol , prada shoes 2017 heals sofas unlimited and moreprada shoes 40×53mm dimensions of wellness theory
timberland shoes jds industries catalog shopping , toms shoes reddit politics debate tonight cnn , wolverine shoes pantip badminton court images with measurement
camper shoes u srbiji maturske haljine u nisu , camper shoes 99 percentis dgs retail st petersburgdiesel shoes zagreb coreopsis pruningdiesel shoes unforgettable sneakersnstuff reviews saatva
camper shoes 39 dollars $ in inr , geox shoes bangalore airport to mysore ksrtc accident
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
hogan shoes deutschlandcard wunschgutschein de
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
hogan shoes deutschlandcard wunschgutschein de
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.