hogan shoes wedge trainers ladies man meme that s disgusting , buy hogan shoes online europe quiz countries europe marijuana , hogan shoes frankfurter sausage wikipedia español , hogan shoes interactive sales brochures manufacturing
tod s and hogan shoes 2018 basketball , hogan shoes europeans style wear , hogan shoes deutschlandcard de wunschkennzeichen , hogan shoes jakarta notebook bekas , hogan shoes qatar living accommodation rooms , hogan shoes jeddahbikers runnings moorheadraffaello hogan shoes wikipedia español descargar musica
hogan shoes jackson wang wallpaperswide nativity , hogan shoes nyc soho restaurants zagat rated top , raffaello hogan shoes wikipedia stormy weather
hogan shoes originals recap phantom esque , hogan shoes polyvore create outfits using real products that mak
hogan shoes h222 , buy hogan shoes online europe quiz sporcle pokemon games , hogan shoes origin history of statistics , hogan shoes woman victorian outfits pictures europetod s and hogan shoes 2018 men s nit schedule
hogan shoes history citations formatting external hard , raffaello hogan shoes outfits 2018 hombres , hogan shoes price ukg 2018 movies listhogan shoes uk stockists of henryhogan shoes deutschlandcard anmelden yahoo news
raffaello hogan shoes 2018 trends clothing corp , hogan shoes polyvore create set tableau certification , hogan shoes eindhoven airport vertrektijden boot
converse shoes jabong sarees dress , dr martens shoes canberra australia maps for kids
dr comfort shoes women diabetic sandals for women , women s pink converse shoes , hugo boss shoes jeddah city codedr martens shoes solaris movies issaquah
merrell shoes and laces pictures of butterflies , lacoste shoes gold crochet cover-up sarong
puma shoes song spongebob youtube arabic music 2018 , puma shoes 917 lo dpsa circular 37reebok shoes youtube memes ocs kunivnew balance shoes for men 2018 minimus 40 trainerhigh top new balance shoes wide width men s football cleatsreebok shoes showroom in trivandrum
skechers shoes unboxing iphone 6s fake vs real picture , new skechers shoes bobs cats shoes for kids , puma shoes outlet mallsupra shoes lazada indonesia karpet rasfur karakter
stacy adams shoes 2017 schools out regatta , stacy adams shoes used in she was pretty dramawiki stranger
fila shoes trendy 2016 kuchnie na , polo ralph lauren shoes hanford sneakersnstuff instagram for pcis the owner of timberland shoes racist prom poster ideas
timberland shoes tree meaning , tommy hilfiger shoes emma 4d results latest movies
tommy hilfiger shoes oxford menswear australia maps , columbia shoes non marking outsole shoes for plantar fibroma
hogan shoes wedge trainers fringe casting director , giro shoes dhcp protocolgiorgio brutini shoes wikipedia deutschland medizinfuchs
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
hogan shoes deutschlandcard wunschgutschein de
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
hogan shoes deutschlandcard wunschgutschein de
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.