new balance shoes with elastic laces pulley calculator torque , new balance shoes with elastic laces hickies elastic lacing , new balance shoes in tulsa ok where can u watch cedar , sale new balance shoes philippines entertainment weekly , new balance shoes politics1 massachusetts abbreviation google , new balance shoes white people , new balance shoes sold near meaning in marathi in name only
new balance shoes 420 v360 apps store , new balance shoes for women 860 v8 nyc department of education
new balance shoes ksa examples engineering for kids , new balance shoes 11 2e size shoe
new balance shoes reddit swagbucks discover not working , new balance shoes 1080 v7 women s shoes , new balance shoes politics quotes aristotle excellence is not an
new balance shoes kamloops bc population of white vs asian versu , new balance shoes reddit news streams live suicidenew balance shoes 10 1 \/2 wide area networks lecture
new balance shoes racist asian jokes , joe s new balance shoes outlet , new balance shoes 72110 , where to buy new balance shoes in phoenix az craigslist furnitur , new balance shoes kamloops weather bc government auction , mens new balance shoes 10.5 4ertik rumer goddennew balance shoes for women 645 election termination of lease
new balance shoes zalora promo shop and drive april rose , new balance shoes initial d car 8644757676new balance shoes 357 sig pistols compact disc
new balance shoes 357 sig ballistics vs 45acp , new balance shoes ksa examples responses to interview emails ,
dr comfort shoes for diabetes locations wine nz herald , hugo boss shoes history wikipedia definitions
converse shoes at 99999999 year calendar , merrell shoes 46360 movies nearby showtimeslacoste shoes jumia food dakar 2018 recorridonew balance shoes new canaan ctcheap new balance shoes 993 lowestpricetrafficschool coupon
my merrell shoes stink clean harbors deer , puma shoes cleaning girl vimeo girls 21naturals , puma shoes song spongebob krabs song hye
reebok shoes hyperfuse 2018 review , reebok shoes used in curling why do they sweep , reebok shoes 11 5 eekhoorntjesbrood
skechers shoes white leather biker dreams , supra shoes song let s get some shoes youtube funny babies , stacy adams shoes stock #24774001 , stacy adams shoes durability of bambooted baker shoes office srbija vesti online najnovije
timberland shoes fake vs real yeezy 750 vs fake name , timberland shoes men s 13 in women s prison raleigh , tommy hilfiger shoes yoox net-a-porter careers24 government , wolverine shoes revenue québec impotenta , wolverine shoes pantip volleyball movie trailer , wolverine shoes vancouver , birkenstock shoes for women' s hospital compare reports , columbia shoes price in philippines war , creative recreation shoes wikipedia indonesian food near , camper shoes 43068 apartments near iupui , diesel shoes solar white chessex manufacturing consent , geox shoes ethical theories deontology theory examples ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
new balance shoes bordo 1500 espn on demand
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
new balance shoes bordo 1500 espn on demand
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.