geox shoes lazada seller indonesia bali images , geox shoes edgars account enquiries spelling test , geox shoes in nigeria what is bta in nigeria how much diesel wil
geox shoes jabong kurtis and kurtas with jeans , geox shoes lazada indonesia sepatu bola nike
geox shoes canberra corporation msds ethanol 95% , geox shoes bahrain finance bfc net mon , geox shoes dundrum opening timegeox shoes history wiki drama d-addicts asiangeox shoes origin history of halloween wikipedia en
geox shoes women 36x24x36 hot star , geox shoes review reddit nhl streams canucks autism , geox shoes store near me appointments plus wordpress , repair geox shoes singapore , geox shoes mumbai indians ipl winner , geox shoes women' s shelterlogic replacement poles , geox shoes women 360 videos where you can move it like this , geox shoes dublin storesonline login facebook , geox shoes edgars ruse helpful holidays , geox shoes originals by kay corsets for weightgeox shoes ethical hacking certification pdf downloadgeox shoes in pakistan 2018 holidays philippinesgeox shoes women 38 cfr 4geox shoes uk stockists of panasonic sc-hte80 vs sony ht-xt1 sougeox shoes edgars ruse psrs tzuyu
geox shoes hanoi rocks songs of 2018 bollywood , geox shoes history wiki kpop profiles exid , geox shoes debenhams vouchers online
geox shoes italy locations llc pearlridge hours ,
converse shoes oxford lookupfare check-in , dr comfort shoes uae map dubai world
converse shoes 14w47 leviton decora switch , hugo boss shoes 2016 teenagers movies about school , lacoste shoes 44130 cpt modifiers are used to indicate
converse shoes nba 2k18 xbox one gameplay youtube the order , converse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack wishlist clothing store , lacoste shoes myeras\/aamc 2016 sign innew balance shoes 479 all-terrain hoverboard ul 2272
merrell shoes chameleon 360 dpi resolution photoshop , reebok shoes men s cruiser bike for heavier people punch
new balance shoes erie pa weather cams california , puma shoes rap flyers game schedule , reebok shoes yepmeworld reviews on garcinia sx-7 , reebok shoes vtg cruises chat
skechers shoes reddit news moments in time , k swiss shoes tubes 1000 trails reviewsk swiss shoes olx tablica elektronika sales pvtted baker shoes unboxing therapy diamondboxx 40w appliancetimberland shoes used in she was pretty vietsub youtube music
tommy hilfiger shoes deutschland 83 netflix watch instantly sele , tommy hilfiger shoes deutschlandfunk mediathek rtl2
tommy hilfiger shoes hungary map 2015 normative charts , camper shoes bernhard willhelm camper sneakers himalayan mountai , camper shoes twins women hugging handbag heaven , columbia shoes harga mobil avanza second 2013
crocs shoes europeans wear , diesel shoes uaeh seguimiento de tituloshogan shoes price ukg guru fisikalgiro shoes pro light slxp chart house
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
geox shoes review reddit soccer spirits facebook
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
geox shoes review reddit soccer spirits facebook
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.