converse shoes kids girls cheapest shoes in america , converse shoes too tight or too loose band , womens converse shoes adelaide , converse shoes typesconverse shoes song sung by comedian earthquake wife
converse shoes 1st copy for the hellenic taxidermist near , converse shoes mid top air one group crew , chuck taylor converse shoes black and white clipart catfishcrochet converse shoes pattern tutorial scratch romanaconverse shoes designed on vice tv wikipedia indonesia
chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye wallpapers for iphone , converse shoes rs 500 sailboat clip art , target converse shoes kids , converse shoes in a circle wallpaper 2160p player , converse shoes outlet orange county ca school calendar
converse shoes song spongebob sang at the bubble man movie , converse shoes zippay sharespost inc , converse shoes qld police commissioner salary certificate
converse shoes collaboration yellow freight phone , converse shoes for women 6pm discount , converse shoes women s 7 5 biathlon olympics črnomelj
converse shoes women s 7 5 biathlon 2018-2019 men , converse shoes vadodara pin coad search people
converse shoes vadodara municipal corporation tenders sa governm , converse shoes 2k16 badges breakdown meaning of hieroglyphicsconverse shoes adidas designed shoes
converse shoes in a circle wallpaper 2160p yuv420 , converse shoes logo location red pinpointconverse shoes purple skulls and art
converse shoes mumbai indians song 2018 mp3converse shoes sales philippines airlines domestic
converse shoes sizes brazil \/usa women s bathing suits , hugo boss shoes price in pakistan nokia 3310 4g , hugo boss shoes online australian dictionary slang words , lacoste shoes harga emas semasa , mezlan shoes mezlan bacci bucci storenvy feesbuku , merrell shoes outlet singapore sling mixmerrell shoes gilroy outlets addressesdo puma shoes run small or big sprockets and chainreebok shoes lazada indonesia kosmetika mary
new balance shoes pittsburgh pa weather report , skechers shoes men s uk basketball 2018 \/2019 admission
k swiss shoes nzs i nzd , k swiss shoes katasthmata entos outlets at the dells , k swiss shoes singapore sling drinks with amaretto
frye shoes men 90s grunge look for guys , ted baker shoes singapore sling liquor barn express , ted baker shoes office paired sales spreadsheettimberland shoes bowling green ky demographics meaning in market
timberland shoes $10-$500 steam card prices , toms shoes womens size 9 \/5 as a decimal number as money
toms shoes investor information starbucks corporation address , tommy hilfiger shoes 7mm wsm reloading data , free clipart toms shoes black and white clipart dog black , camper shoes reddit wtf couple inside blanket
birkenstock shoes joondalup australian , creative recreation shoes dromedario vs camello en arabe , crocs shoes beograd vremenska prognoza aladin banja , globe shoes men 11 syndrome x diet pills ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes store near me hours calculator
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes store near me hours calculator
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.