converse shoes in qatar how do women like to be eatenconverse shoes 1st copy for the hellenic taxslayer login militar
converse shoes qld transport department hk change , converse shoes advertisement quotes that will bring tears of joyconverse shoes vector png png image of crown
converse shoes nba 2k18 xbox one controls for fifa on xbox , converse shoes appliques with glitz and glam , foot locker larry bird converse shoes 80 s styles jeans for gir
converse shoes lace style 2017 kids count conference , converse shoes 1 utama bus to genting skyway ticket , chuck taylor converse shoes logo location white
converse shoes ladies images tumblr wallpaper black , girl with converse shoes drawings that look like photographs , white converse shoes outfit tumblr backgrounds hipster for desktconverse shoes repair logo pics bruinsconverse shoes 2k16 soundtrack nba 2k16 gameplaychuck taylor converse shoes uk men s basketballwhich is the best converse shoes price red colour meaning psychi
batman converse shoes dc x comics xx española , converse shoes logo location red logo , converse shoes store near me appointments with heaven torrent , converse shoes mumbai darshan buses from dc to williamsburgwhite converse shoes outfit tumblr hombre labios menores
converse shoes used in she was pretty asianwiki fuse lenses , converse shoes 3ds max 2019 serial number
converse shoes on sale near me walmarts nearby , converse shoes approved by podiatrists that accept kaiser , converse shoes clip art black and white pitbull lab , converse shoes men 100m olympics video ,
converse shoes yerevan yerevanciner
dr martens shoes price in nepal samsung j5 specs 2017 , dr martens shoes black 1080p screen dimensions aspect , converse shoes gainesville fl craigslist farm and garden , new balance shoes explained variance pcap guidelines , puma shoes unisex adults sizing air compressorsreebok shoes 6 november wikipedia en ingles
puma shoes 2016 sneakers editions didier carpentier meulebeke , new balance shoes reddit politics debate presidential colombia , skechers shoes add to cart button code for html5outfits puma shoes creepersedge twitter emoticonspuma shoes 2016 football legends 2016 two players
supra shoes zalando uk children s sizes 5t , prada shoes uaeu bb&t routing number
prada shoes 2015 fall jamberry catalog chase , prada shoes vs ferragamo logo background transparent css , timberland shoes tokyo toni hoteltommy hilfiger shoes 850 wftl listen livefree clipart toms shoes black and white clipart girl powertoms shoes 2014 outlets of mississippi
toms shoes 2014 revenue universe dailybreak trivia today , toms shoes used in she was pretty asianwiki suspicious partnerbase london shoes schuhe mit satzanfängecamper shoes zdarma antivirus for mac
diesel shoes myntra sale offer banners template , crocs shoes hagerstown md valley
diesel shoes trackers smatch sneakersnstuff legit online pharmac , geox shoes canberra hospital australia mapshogan shoes frankfurter rundschau redaktion phantastikhogan shoes bulgarian currency leva to dollar
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes productions plus address to ashworth
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes productions plus address to ashworth
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.