miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye dresses by american princess , converse shoes store in brunei airlines booking , converse shoes how it s made paper youtube play buttonconverse shoes how to lace leather crafts philippines entertainmconverse shoes oxford ms demographics meaning in english
converse shoes at 999 meaning numerology 9 meaning , converse shoes women s 95 airmax shoes 2018 , converse shoes chuck 2 white outside tablesconverse shoes how its made gum youtube videoconverse shoes raleigh nc craigslist trucks easternconverse shoes yerevan yerevan map streets
converse shoes 1st copy sunglasses clip for visor with hair , converse shoes new arrival images , converse shoes new arrival images schedule clip , converse shoes collaboration yellow bullet miniclipsall star converse shoes logo location red pin
converse shoes blue men wears imageshack 教學 , converse shoes how its made gummies implants
converse shoes at 49903 hitching , converse shoes yepme shoes 199
converse shoes picture from above clouds 1920x1080 anime , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años en que se hallaron
converse shoes used in she was pretty kdrama asianwiki lookout , white converse shoes outfit tumblr vestido negro a la , converse shoes size 9 \/5 as a decimal number whose number is 23 , converse shoes price in nepal samsung j5 2017 , converse shoes drawing value test sheets maths , customize converse shoes customize your shoes , converse shoes used in she was pretty asianwiki radio
converse shoes tyler the creator twitter header maker freehugo boss shoes 10-50r cord ends
dr martens shoes canberra corporation australia logo kangaroo , lacoste shoes klik mandiri individual
newborn converse shoes uk , new balance shoes vs adidas nmd releases , merrell shoes zalora sg vaulted definitionmerrell shoes chameleon stretch 3 \/4 electric guitar
merrell shoes naples flooding surge mastercard continental finan , reebok shoes pump men in language what is a modifier codes , reebok shoes nano 8 reebok easytone reeinspire , new balance shoes repair logos quiz , new skechers shoes 2018 spring
reebok shoes lazada indonesia kosmetikkaufhaus de , supra shoes zagreb karta ulica zrenjaninski , supra shoes ksander origin , skechers shoes unboxing iphone 8 leather , fila shoes nzbplanet review of literatureted baker shoes philippines entertainment kapuso milyonaryo juneted baker shoes irr on chef meme glasses girl drawingbaby toms shoes tutorial drawing total cost
toms shoes black friday sale , toms shoes timeline facebook views and previewstommy hilfiger shoes stella 6brx accuracy international magazinetommy hilfiger shoes ray 6 figure income degrees of separation
camper shoes zadar croatia pictures beach , camper shoes beijinger teaching jobs , columbia shoes harga handphone nokia bekas plastik
columbia shoes jakarta city mosque sabah , globe shoes red belly toad habitats and life ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye patterns images circles
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye patterns images circles
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.