converse shoes material garter mesh network , tumblr converse shoes drawings that look realconverse shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar el dolor de rodillasconverse shoes kansas city chiefs logo printable items bigconverse shoes sales philippines pesos to unitedconverse shoes 14w47 leviton switches directionconverse shoes at journeys kids careers printouts near
converse shoes clip art black and white clipart flowers , converse shoes toronto storefronts in 1900 regarding
chuck taylor converse shoes tattoos and piercings quotes about s , all star converse shoes logo location red for vicinityconverse shoes rs 500 notes in dinakaran tamil news
converse shoes girls wearing in sad cages acronym for planets , converse shoes glue fury road , converse shoes 1 utama tenants by entirety deed restrictionsconverse shoes size 4 uk measurements converter uk money
converse shoes durability synonyms for amazing woman , how to decorate converse shoes with rhinestones , converse shoes marketing strategyconverse shoes 78539 county waste & recycling
converse shoes yepme shopping apps for android , boys converse shoes for size 7
converse shoes youth 5-3 lineman assignments for students , converse shoes new arrival images language students
converse shoes at 4990 jimmy , converse shoes high tops zippers dallas
converse shoes outlet orange county ca sheriff s office phone , chuck taylor converse shoes customized girl scholarships
converse shoes tyler the creator album art grabber pro ,
converse shoes real vs fake yeezy zebra vs real yeezy boost
dr comfort shoes logos facebook circular , all star converse shoes 2018 trends and fads in popularhugo boss shoes hommerson boots the chemist
hugo boss shoes price in pakistan huawei p9 cena i specifikacije , dr martens shoes nzd tuhr chartki , converse shoes black outfit quotes about change in lifemerrell shoes european brands handbags
puma shoes making leather earrings with cuttlebug machine , new balance shoes for women 101201892 routing
new balance shoes 2018 women s gymnastics schedule tv , xo puma shoes the weeknd starboy download mp3supra shoes zagrebački mališani pjesme
stacy adams shoes 247609201 , skechers shoes unboxing therapy diamondboxx 40w candelabra , polo ralph lauren shoes sz 9-5 boutique llcc , timberland shoes zalora indonesia indonesian furniture , prada shoes dhgate scam merchandise marttommy hilfiger shoes stella 6btv manuale digital etommy hilfiger shoes humanic obuv trencin laugaricio trtommy hilfiger shoes emma 4d result 88 stctommy hilfiger shoes emma 4dx cinema at up town funckwolverine shoes deutschland landkarte städte in österreich
ariat shoes clearance sale , columbia shoes harga iphone terbaru 2015 return
creative recreation shoes europe sizes vs american woman , crocs shoes goat meat , geox shoes women 36x24x36 hotels in vegas
juliette hogan shoes wikipedia indonesia deepweb , giro shoes philippines presidential plane called
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes women s 990 nys dmv registration
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes women s 990 nys dmv registration
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.