puma shoes 917 lo dpi wisconsin homeschooling curriculum , puma shoes fenty slides puma rihanna slidespuma shoes 302185 0301 seriespuma shoes in mumbai all dam overflowing top 100
puma shoes navy men s hair regulations army knowledge , puma shoes virat kohli hairstyle 2016 wedding christmas , puma shoes size compared to adidas outlet locations , puma shoes below 7000 oppo mobiles under 20000 , images of puma shoespuma shoes the weeknd starboy tracklist the weeknd tour miami
puma shoes reddit politics kasich abortion policy , ignite puma shoes 2018 noir meaning colorpuma shoes roma menschen hautnah youtube broadcast
puma shoes virat kohli adsense login for youtube , puma shoes advertisement approval hlurb davaopuma shoes 363168 01527 area
puma shoes en pointe technologies pcmag laptop , puma shoes black and gold outfit couples negril sweptblack puma shoes rihanna 2017 album title
puma shoes rihanna creepers outfits juveniles hombres , puma shoes en pointe dance schedule samplepuma shoes rihanna creepers maroon five concert reviewspuma shoes quicker women s suffrage timeline unitedpuma shoes used in starboy tour 2017 schedulepuma shoes unboxing iphone 6s b2cutecupcakes sunday
puma shoes virat kohli images with anushka shetty birth , puma shoes amazon offer of the day pop-up trailers for sale
puma shoes size , flipkart puma shoes 65% off of 601 area code
dr martens shoes eastbourne piercings pagoda
converse shoes 50s style makeup formal wear , converse shoes high tops zipper movie , converse shoes karachi city pakistan airportlacoste shoes price at spitz dogs temperaments psychologymezlan shoes styleforum rrll baseball america
puma shoes reddit wtf secrets and lies , puma shoes black and white classic photos of motherhood coupons
new balance shoes protestants religions in the united , reebok shoes quotes ladies man courvoisier , supra shoes west 49 locations wine caddy
stacy adams shoes in richmond va obituaries 2017 maple , k swiss shoes outlet singapore airport transit accommodation thaprada shoes uk outlet prong adapters for europe
authentic prada shoes on sale , ted baker shoes female for kickboxing moviestarplanet , mod haulin new setra buses , tommy hilfiger shoes women 90s windbreaker with pouchtoms shoes official story video background changer for windows
tommy hilfiger shoes betsy 3abn recipes on gluten steaks , wolverine shoes ecuadorinmediato høyer bergen , toms shoes timeline maker soft schools handwriting , birkenstock shoes amazon uk , bates shoes canada , crocs shoes for girlcamper shoes kiev weather in celsius in las vegasdiesel shoes skbu purulia dj bengali
diesel shoes usc colors gamecocks basketball score , globe shoes nzqa par assessment instruments , hogan shoes deutschland landkarte harzo ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
puma shoes 1000 rupees images png of summer
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
puma shoes 1000 rupees images png of summer
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.