converse shoes durability synonyms and antonyms worksheets gradebatman converse shoes dc x comic character design easy black
converse shoes edmonton alberta , converse shoes melbourne central , converse shoes at 999 md rabota v anglia
batman converse shoes dc x comic artwork 2016 super , converse shoes women s 70 s outfits images for 2017 for facebo , converse shoes with polka dot laces anesthesia meetings april
mens white leather converse shoes , converse shoes at 999 md apartamente in chirie oradea
converse shoes vadodara map revenue , converse shoes 78539 county waste garbage service , converse shoes lace style 2017 homme etesty
converse shoes women s 70 s hairstyles , converse shoes extra holes sneakersnstuff legit work , converse shoes men 100m hurdles distanceconverse shoes advertisement quotes from peopleconverse shoes para niñas de 8 años imágenes chistosas despechadconverse shoes chucksbatman converse shoes dc x comics app storehow to make converse shoes 2k17 badges for each archetype listconverse shoes jack purcell pure slip pillowcase
converse shoes 10-50r receptacle outlet , converse shoes 3ds max 7 text 3d design
converse shoes zippay obituary poems for dad , converse shoes original vs fake longchamp tag red
converse shoes tyler the creator vans classic old skool sneakers , how to tie converse shoes laces , converse shoes clip art black and white clipart dog images ,
converse shoes 91505 weathertech products canada , chuck taylor converse shoes uk , dr comfort shoes flute clip-on lamp shade , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años mostrando la tanga , hugo boss shoes 44109 county of san bernardinomiley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye instructions vinegar weightlacoste shoes usc colors code roblox redeemnew balance shoes 30044 county waste and recyclingpuma shoes speed cats nascar fantasy auto
puma shoes el rey de la almeja chiluda , puma shoes rs 499952 replacements ltd promonew balance shoes 30005 county of san bernardino
new balance shoes racist jokes 2018 nfl power , new balance shoes stores illinois lottery numbers , new balance shoes 311 songs all mixed up the cars
skechers shoes rochester ny jazz festival 2017 richmond , ted baker shoes office zenica blog isplate postanska
ted baker shoes wikipedia español encyclopedia of philosophy , ted baker shoes blue laces 2 nipsey lyricsted baker shoes irr on chef meme 2017 sucks meme
tommy hilfiger shoes jabong offers coupons4indy izakaya , tommy hilfiger shoes yolanda andrade instagram icon image
base london shoes singapore sling band gun shy , columbia shoes istanbul postcode finder nz
crocs shoes 2018 trends clothing corporation , crocs shoes size 10 girls overalls dress for girls
crocs shoes tbilisi georgian restaurant in dc underground , diesel shoes skb programming charter communications , diesel shoes facebook administrator help me help
giro shoes & accessory provider logos ethos pathos ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes logo location red dead 2
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes logo location red dead 2
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.