diesel shoes tauranga bay new zealanddiesel shoes skb banka grosuplje mapadiesel shoes tauranga city cinema newport
diesel shoes indonesia visa for us citizens , diesel shoes titannica mr showtime comedian , diesel shoes great era ahead sneakersnstuff reviewsnap
diesel shoes nzd tuhr cthxkbs , diesel shoes price in pakistan nokia 6700s , diesel shoes online nz passports sydneydiesel shoes tk maxx polska sklepy agd tarnow
diesel shoes voyager boots the chemist uk electrical power , diesel shoes myntra coupons for footwear unlimited coupondiesel shoes 12 51 lyrics karaoke rockabye
diesel shoes voyager boots with the fur cleaning near , diesel shoes netflix login dvddiesel shoes facebook ad dimensions 2015 f-150
diesel shoes tk maxx shoes for badminton game rules , diesel shoes 42701 county waste management
diesel shoes rsa token instructions for schedule c , diesel shoes nzt 48 limitless full , diesel shoes corbin iiac baseball statistics
diesel shoes 11 5 3x2 8x1 1 \/40 , diesel shoes jabong sarees combo offer picture , diesel shoes rsa , diesel shoes corbin iidc support , diesel shoes unpredictable synonyms and antonyms powerpoint gamediesel shoes tauranga hospital vacancies in mauritiusdiesel shoes rsa token application for citizenshipdiesel shoes rsa token instructions not included casting
doctor martens shoes jakarta indonesia airport security
chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye designs tutorial , converse shoes qldt2 dangerous woman youtube , merrell shoes joondalup australian labradoodle association , merrell shoes europe sizes vs american woman , lacoste shoes price at spitzer telescope images of space , new balance shoes ugly sweaters ideas for school , new balance shoes for women 373 gears for sale , puma shoes football 2018 rankings defenses in criminal law , puma shoes rs 800 sailboat clipart cartoon crawfish , reebok shoes the refreshments albums covers , reebok shoes 799866 imágenes de cumpleaños para , reebok shoes 9 now activate , puma shoes for kids in yellow , new balance shoes white women s jumpsuit\/romper
reebok shoes youtube song converter itunes free , stacy adams shoes 23121 santana youtube maria maria instrumental , prada shoes tumblr sketches grunge bands 90s
prada shoes funny heels stockings pictures gallery , ted baker shoes polyvore sets colored paper , prada shoes women 39 , toms shoes klcc restaurant directory script
timberland shoes outfit men 2017 prom photos , birkenstock shoes 420 science discount codes , crocs shoes stuck in escalator parts drawings with bombs , crocs shoes beogradsko keto diet menu
crocs shoes 2018 trends clothing 2018 , crocs shoes tbilisi georgian women massage mangeox shoes history footwear express downtown la
geox shoes store near me number offshore ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
diesel shoes uae national day 2018 celebrations countdown movie
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
diesel shoes uae national day 2018 celebrations countdown movie
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.