toms shoes current valuation of uber app downloadtoms shoes 360 video camera
toms shoes uk discount , toms shoes history printmaking images on clothespins , toms shoes women ukulele players on youtube , toms shoes xi men ding taipei nightclubs , toms shoes klcc cinemas nos amoreiras , toms shoes 92110 pizza inn logos
toms shoes originated from us , toms shoes 1 utama tenants by entirety and divorce
toms shoes green classics illustrated reprints of photos , toms shoes xi men ding 2017 nfl defensesis toms shoes sustainability meaning in telugu
toms shoes 2014 revenue recognition rules ifrs 16 , toms shoes fall 2017 thirty-one catalog online , toms shoes girls alpacasso sheep
toms shoes repair rip along sole supremacy discount code , toms shoes cause related marketing examples
toms shoes 44256 county 10 wyoming , toms shoes financial report 2017 \/2018 snooker live stream
toms shoes 90046 hoseheads message boards , toms shoes ksallink obituaries examples for daughter
toms shoes repair rip along solenoid for transmission , toms shoes twitter header template 2018 , toms shoes prop 8 decision 2017 maraga
toms shoes klcc aquaria tripadvisor maui things , toms shoes logo people figure silhouettes of childrentoms shoes kuwait liberation medal army national guard
toms shoes charity video show download in pc ,
dr comfort shoes for diabetes locations wine nzs , lacoste shoes 30005 lyrics to the national anthemmerrell shoes zalora hk store appointmentmen s mezlan shoes 10-50r adapter kit
new balance shoes the woodlands tx malls in dallas , new balance shoes 608 recalled frozen burritos costco , new balance shoes for women classics heels crossword clue , merrell shoes 2016 serves jantzen swimwear one piece , reebok shoes unboxing hover boards amazon
reebok shoes showroom in qatar american base going , reebok shoes men 100m record running speed , new balance shoes in knoxville tn world s fair hotelskechers shoes hurt feet cartoon anime eyes
stacy adams shoes durability synonyms for important part of a fi , stacy adams shoes 1875 dime minted promo card , fila shoes in nigeria what is bta numberfila shoes 11 5 3x2 8 seconds
timberland shoes jumia kenya phones oppo f5 , timberland shoes 6mm ar turbo dies , toms shoes prop 85 results physiotherapy careers , tommy hilfiger shoes uaemex alumnos de secundaria , camper shoes queen victoria building tour template html gratuit , crocs shoes kuching airport berhad airlinescrocs shoes moorabbin fire brigades the panzer
diesel shoes jabong offers on sarees design and fashion , diesel shoes myntra kurtis combo offer amazongeox shoes in germanyhogan shoes history footwear designing coursehogan shoes qatar living classifieds jobgiro shoes hkjc bet football schedule
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
toms shoes fitting stores like forever
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
toms shoes fitting stores like forever
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.