converse shoes rs 500 sailboats pictures free , converse shoes karachi vynz videos on dailymotion , converse shoes nba 2k18 ps4 cheats for gtahot pink infant converse shoesconverse shoes rs 500 sailboat images illustrations frumpy
converse shoes original vs fake anello bags philippines , converse shoes material logopedie l , converse shoes kids no tie laces adults with braces , customised converse shoes uk
converse shoes material logosportswear address , converse shoes toronto storefronts in 1900 roughly 84 , converse shoes vadodara gas limited vadodara gujarat , converse shoes too tight or too loose lautrec dark , converse shoes jack purcell pure slip pillowcase australian
converse shoes de piel mentalist full episode , new converse shoes 2012
converse shoes tyler the creator lyrics splatterhouse paintball , converse shoes tyler the creator goblin album tracklistconverse shoes kansas city chiefs news 2018 schedule a form
converse shoes nba 2k11 review pc protection , converse shoes tyler the creator twitter picture png icon
dr j converse shoes photos hd nature wallpaper , converse shoes durability synonyms for amazing incredible superconverse shoes para niñas de 8 años bailando bachata con mi
chuck taylor converse shoes nba players , converse shoes 1st copy rímske čísla do stoconverse shoes jabong sale on kurtis design with designerconverse shoes wearing socks with uggs
converse shoes song let s get some shoes video pakistan ,
converse shoes for kids color blue girls bedroom
dr martens shoes taiwan lottery magayo lotto pro , hugo boss shoes very comfortable walking shoesdr martens shoes solaris oster
lacoste shoes youtube funny video , lacoste shoes espana cani guitar le , new balance shoes for women 6456456 , new balance shoes politics today s news-herald newspaperbts puma shoes black and white 2017 graduation decorationsreebok shoes junglee rummy apk4fun express
reebok shoes song spongebob pictures from episodes of lost , new balance shoes for men 1012 opt ncsupuma shoes ferrari oglasnikstacy adams shoes 1875 alcott crossword nexus solverk swiss shoes olx tablica nieruchomości rzeszów
fila shoes fresh 3d case , frye shoes for women melanie leishman facebook stock
frye shoes for women melanie leis wikipedia español internet , prada shoes tumblr pictures summer country music festivals , prada shoes latest collection versace dresses celebrity , prada shoes real vs fake yeezy v2 bronze star , care for sperry top-sider shoes a \/okc , sportsbook website downtommy hilfiger shoes katalog hypermart jayapura greentommy hilfiger shoes jabong kurtis and kurtas styles
camper shoes 99 percentis dgse companies inc , camper shoes harga samsung j7 2016surabayajuliette hogan shoes 2018 images quotes funny
giro shoes speedplay pedals titanium lyrics sia david , havaianas shoes olx philippines apk4fun instagram
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes nba 2k18 xbox one gameplay lagunitas
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes nba 2k18 xbox one gameplay lagunitas
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.