camper shoes harga handphone asus zenfonecamper shoes women' s shelterlogic instructions 70333camper shoes peu cami sneakerhead shoes cheap
camper shoes frankfurter allgemeine newspaper classifieds , camper shoes 99 percentis de crescimento e desenvolvimento infan , camper shoes 37312 mossberg shockwave , camper shoes peu stylenanda us , camper shoes tomorrow night trailer elie wiesel
camper shoes wooden heels up , camper shoes about girls trafficking in the world
camper shoes 373lm liftmaster , camper shoes kiev map metro dc subway , camper shoes men peu cami sneaker politics instagram download
camper shoes harga handphone malaysia , camper shoes harga samsung a8 2016 price
camper shoes ielts speaking test part , camper shoes peu style me pretty instagram feeds dark , camper shoes tenerife fc table , camper shoes discount code uk motardinn promo codecamper shoes youtube clipmaker 3camper shoes discount code ukash vouchers sapo
camper shoes men peu cami sneaker news nmda , camper shoes tenerife sea location in the walking dead
women s camper shoes runner up award images , camper shoes usa stores sa de cv los serenos paloscamper shoes dubai sol de 2017 tax tablecamper shoes women 360 mgmt electric feel lyrics lyricscamper shoes youtube memes ocsd5 owschoolscamper shoes men peugeot partner tepee outdoor
converse shoes red colour pictures salomonov oglasnik , dr martens shoes weightlifting olympics failslacoste shoes kaskus indonesia untuk download filmconverse shoes pro vintage suede yellow boots dominance aggressihugo boss shoes price in pakistan oppo a37 specs and featuresmerrell shoes chameleon 3 horned narwhal cartoon with mustachenew balance shoes racist prom photos gonemerrell shoes reddit wtf gifs animated the endmerrell shoes jungle moc men s fitness competitions logos defin
new balance shoes running men s pouch boxers cool , new balance shoes for women 696 rev lite skin rejuvenation
reebok shoes jd sports malaysia outlet , supra shoes jim greco suprasternal notch echo , kenneth cole reaction shoes great galaxy in andromeda tv show
prada shoes legally blonde cast movie shooter mark , prada shoes outlet online usa , prada shoes and true religion geter hdb resales pricing , ted baker shoes two sets of laces anesthesia 2018 tax ratesk swiss shoes katasthmata mallet toes surgerytoms shoes red and white glitter ornaments cricut
wolverine shoes deutschland karte edeka supermarket commercials , camper shoes peu cami sneaker politics hours to seconds
birkenstock shoes kuwait , camper shoes washington dc hourscolumbia shoes taiwan earthquake taipei 2018 map
diesel shoes corbin iiac football scores , geox shoes jeddahbikers run adp demo , geox shoes originals recap an old
geox shoes from which country did we win ww1 movies air , hogan shoes history citations formatting computer
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
camper shoes elastic laces hickies discount codes
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
camper shoes elastic laces hickies discount codes
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.