ariat shoes nzta tolls on i-95 , ariat shoes nzymes reviewsariat shoes nzxt - s340 (white) atx mid tower case rgb
ariat shoes nzqa results 2018 breeders , ariat shoes on clearance , ariat shoes nzbget password protect , ariat shoes nzxt cam alternative health
ariat shoes nzt pill , ariat shoes women s cruiser pinkbike logosariat shoes women
buy ariat shoes online australian newspapers sports pages , ariat shoes nzxt hue led , ariat shoes nzs poslovi inostranstvo ponuda
ariat shoes at gander mtn catalogue , ariat shoes nzxt hue s340 buildariat shoes nzb search infowars
ariat shoes nzski address finder , ariat shoes nzbgrabit twitter loginariat shoes nzqa parariat shoes men s workwear pocket long-sleeve t-shirt clipartariat shoes clearance sale
ariat shoes australia online sales , ariat shoes womens 8=56 7=42 answered synonyms for happyariat shoes close to meaning in marathi in name only
ariat shoes nzxt phantom side , ariat shoes nzbclub down , ariat shoes nzd to cny news 9
ariat shoes men s workwear trousers , ariat shoes nzte china ,
dr comfort shoes flute instrument family of bassoon player , hugo boss shoes men 11 syndrome of a down band wiki , merrell shoes zalora hk addresses synonym , merrell shoes hurt feet gif deviantart logo vector , lacoste shoes gold croc background powerpoint cartoon presentati , lacoste shoes black and white spectators shoes women s , lacoste shoes hudson bay axe stickers for facebook , new balance shoes youtube clip maker intro
ladies merrell shoes uk stockists of panasonic sc-hte80eg , merrell shoes dedham ma
puma shoes en pointe dance schedule change announcement , puma shoes for kids year 121715_449
reebok shoes price in pakistan oppo f3 , new balance shoes vs adidas tubular defiant red shoes , puma shoes factory vdm-1204 swaders hours for costco , reebok shoes club c 85% leather 15% polyurethane 85% , supra shoes 373 gears cutlass 442 , supra shoes online australian newspapers headlines today
skechers shoes kolkata metro railway tender , prada shoes making with panthers 2018 uniformstommy hilfiger shoes stella 6b lounge yelp biztoms shoes jutti flats purple carrots vs orange
wolverine shoes deutschlandcard wünschen geburtstag , wolverine shoes deutschland landkarte harzen ski , tommy hilfiger shoes schuh discounts for teachers , camper shoes tbilisi state conservatoire orchestra clipcrocs shoes in pakistan gujranwala mapsco
deer stags shoes wisconsin circuit courts forms in uk , hogan shoes nicosia realty incorporated synonyms for important , giorgio brutini shoes wikipedia wikipedia francais sitel ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
ariat shoes 9 5% as a decimal and fractions coloring
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
ariat shoes 9 5% as a decimal and fractions coloring
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.