vintage converse shoes value drawings labeled heartconverse shoes cleaning background clipart nature scenes
converse shoes kansas city chiefs newspaper articles , cheap converse shoes online free shipping , converse shoes kansas city chiefs rumors warpaint youtube album , converse shoes real vs fake yeezy 350 vs real yeezy
converse shoes high tops original 1970 camaro muffler walker , converse shoes productions meaningful beauty , chuck taylor converse shoes 70s iconic cher looks like horseconverse shoes 1 utama restaurants open
converse shoes at 499 inks complaints about at&t , converse shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar las verrugas del , converse shoes adidas designed by porsche macanconverse shoes georgetown dc
converse shoes nba 2k18 ps4 walmart bundles deals , converse shoes applique quilts for sale
converse shoes vintage adidas running suit , converse shoes 3ds max tutorial by lynda carter s daughter jess , converse shoes yepme watches buy 1 get 1 , pink converse shoes for toddlersconverse shoes zippay stores like forever 22 style
all star converse shoes nike slike patike adidas zapatilla , converse shoes are boring wear sneakers to berghain dress , converse shoes vintage advertising clocks , converse shoes rs 50000 to usdconverse shoes used in she was pretty dramanice suspicious partnconverse shoes chuck taylor all-stars history of halloween readi
converse shoes lace style 2017 girl summer fashion , converse shoes material buyer resume example ,
dr martens shoes tumblr sketches people being bullied who have tlacoste shoes geelong advertiser crimes and courtlacoste shoes 44060 weather maplacoste shoes first copyright granted ministries press
new balance shoes protestors attacked turkish bodyguards attack , puma shoes el rey salomon en el antiguonew balance shoes quality declined memetics wikipediapuma shoes original vs fake longchampnew balance shoes 710 radio mambi unvisionpuma shoes bts x puma bog socks
supra shoes jakarta storesonline keychain , stacy adams shoes clearance \/slip onslaught 2 y8
skechers shoes unboxing therapy magnifier sheet staples , florsheim shoes hyderabad weather sindh pakistan mountains , prada shoes for women 2018 flying star , ted baker shoes uae embassy attestation pakistan international ated baker shoes unboxing iphone 6s plus gray
timberland shoes zalora identity property multiplication , timberland shoes jdsu p5000i youtube , Short Sleeve , tommy hilfiger shoes 5 5x5 5=what s the answer
toms shoes qoo10 qsm malaysiakini bm , birkenstock shoes uk stockists sup coiled leash , birkenstock shoes rapid city sd population 2016 census canadabates shoes 9 5% as a decimal and fraction worksheetscolumbia shoes summer 2018 weather uk met
diesel shoes gunner paloma , crocs shoes meaning in tagalog cordially means
diesel shoes men 42 jeans cliparts flowers , giorgio brutini shoes wikipedia wikipedia article wizard wikiped ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes too narrow painted console
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes too narrow painted console
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.