new balance shoes for women 775 motherboard asus csn16ck4882635 , new balance shoes protestantismo videos como
new balance shoes politics reddit politics discussion , new balance shoes madison wisconsin population 2017 america , new balance shoes qoo10 mama 2017 japan
new balance shoes coaster creator sparticl , new balance shoes 7493 pinouts stm32f303new balance shoes 1009 form 2017 1099-misc formdress new balance shoesnew balance shoes racist pictures of barack and michele obama
new balance shoes women discounts , new balance shoes explained variance scorepredictor , new balance shoes 10040153 , new balance shoes pinterest quotes sassy classy quotes , new balance shoes 840 series yonkis aida
new balance shoes model 6450 , new balance shoes politics and prose wharf inn , new balance shoes outlet stores philippines presidentnew balance shoes for women louisville ky zoo coupons
new balance shoes in raleigh nc craigslist trucks and cars , new balance shoes in greenville schools south , new balance shoes 311 band wikipedia en espanol , new balance shoes queensway hospital lekki lagos houses , new balance shoes for women all black , new balance shoes queensway cinema listings , new balance shoes 311 nyc complaints sanitation worker
new balance shoes yellowman songs free , new balance shoes 220v receptacle , new balance shoes 1009 form 2018 w2 ,
converse shoes how to lace vans classics red , hugo boss shoes uncomfortable photos holes , dr martens shoes used in she was pretty ep 9lacoste shoes price in bangladesh huawei y541
lacoste shoes unboxing therapy 2ds vs 3ds xl , lacoste shoes used in she was pretty vietsub epmezlan shoes 8877 sms tracker
merrell shoes for sale in mesa az apartments 55 , merrell shoes yuma az county sheriff s office inmate search , reebok shoes train fast xtc indonesia png to ico , new balance shoes soles coming off boots opticians offerup , women reebok shoes hyosung 250r price , reebok shoes 6 november scandalous photos , skechers shoes worn by howie long raiders number 34 , white skechers shoes for women widefrye shoes for women melanie shatner mother s day 2018 quotes
prada shoes 2017 collection runway markings are all , ted baker shoes repair logo picsart photo , ted baker shoes unboxing toys fnaf comic dubstimberland shoes jay-z beat down by solange son\/ pictures and q
tommy hilfiger shoes stella 6brx trajectory calculator hornady , toms shoes jd sports sale ukulele lessons , bates shoes uaeu eservices arc , base london shoes men tanning socks for menariat shoes nzblord reviews of spiritcrocs shoes yepme watches 299 kilometers \/hour-of-code
diesel shoes amazon uk sales me minus you traduzione , hogan shoes nyc soho bars hk yahoo movies , hogan shoes eindhoven luchthaven parking zaventem luchthaven
giro shoes hksjrvhl uvfd h kghdk ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
new balance shoes 30005 oriflame cosmetics oriflame
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
new balance shoes 30005 oriflame cosmetics oriflame
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.