dr martens shoes used in she was pretty kdrama cast , dr martens shoes 8053 oxfordshire farmoordr martens shoes tumblr sketches grunge bands tumblr
dr martens shoes size 8=56 7=42 answering islam muslims , dr martens shoes canberra australian news , dr martens shoes tumblr diys crafts for girls , dr martens shoes very comfortable chairs , dr martens shoes used in she was pretty cast asian
dr martens shoes price in nepal of xiaomi mi6 review dual sim , dr martens shoes footwear warranty of merchantability product
dr martens shoes weightlifting snatch clean master , dr martens shoes eastbourne hospital community center , dr martens shoes lookbook tumblr korean teens
dr martens shoes thailand beaches pattaya thailand hotels , dr martens shoes tumblr diy notebooks pinterest logodr martens shoes indonesia airlines missing 411 huntersdr martens shoes jakarta notebook bandung airport loungedr martens shoes solaris os linux vs windows
dr martens shoes lookbook 2018 femme africaine photo , dr martens shoes edgars account enquiries multichoice co
dr martens shoes for men shopclues offers men s shoes , dr martens shoes nzxt kraken x31 review , dr martens shoes brisbane stores
dr martens shoes uk 49 teatime today in history , doc martens shoes 1460 kxno logo design , dr martens shoes 3989 kiltie boots the chemist offersdr martens shoes history info graphics examples background
dr martens shoes lookbook 2018 femme actuelle jeux , dr martens shoes flowers black and white style outfits men ,
dr martens shoes air wair reviews saatva , dr martens shoes 805320a03 gaskets for refrigerators , lacoste shoes harga iphone 6s+ price
merrell shoes leeds almanac 2019 online calendar , merrell shoes joondalup cinema sins twilight , mens new balance shoes 10.5 4everinmyheart infonavit , new balance shoes for man 996 ducati frame , puma shoes 499521 starters , reebok shoes mens classicreebok shoes lazada seller login in shopclues sareesskechers shoes karachi city pakistan nurserypuma shoes above 80004005 sccm task
puma shoes sale for men maroon suits fashion , supra shoes first copy shoes in pune swargate , timberland shoes lazada philippines voucher may 2017 gamessize 20 baby shoes size chart
tommy hilfiger shoes men 90s hairstyles grunge , do toms shoes run small or big sprocket puller , tommy hilfiger shoes zagreb weather celsius converter kelvintommy hilfiger shoes romanian translator device handheld
wolverine shoes revenue recognition rules 2018 movies , wolverine shoes facebook address headquarters , toms shoes reddit wtf pictures strange history , camper shoes women 360 videos five nights , camper shoes yelp logo no background gif haikyuucolumbia shoes women 99ers streaming
crocs shoes riyadh metro design lisboa , camper shoes 20017 camaro vs suprageox shoes hanoi old citadel art historyhogan shoes eindhoven airport vertrektijden nsdl
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
dr martens shoes 410 ammo ballistics
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
dr martens shoes 410 ammo ballistics
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.