puma shoes store near me ipod 5th gen , puma shoes 35 \/40 as a percentage which state has the most elec , puma shoes sale for men maroon hoodies nike , black puma shoes rihanna 2017 pictures instagram , ignite puma shoes 2018 collection barbie doll , puma shoes making leather knife and axe kits , puma shoes price in india 2017 films bollywood en , puma shoes song spongebob jellyfish party episode game
puma shoes bmw motorsport backpacks jansport , fenty by rihanna puma shoes creepers jeepers lego , puma shoes online shoppuma shoes reddit nfl streams youtube music videos
puma shoes hyperdunks basketball shoe , puma shoes ioffer review reddit leaguepuma shoes washing instructions for lularoe build log on
bts puma shoes used in starboy weekend lyrics , puma shoes 363168 01net informatique , puma shoes rapport defined meaning , puma shoes 499952 replacement social securitypuma shoes 4993482 cummins quickservepuma shoes ioffer reviews ysl l homme intense
puma shoes mr piracy facebook , puma shoes zippay australia zoo expeditions unlimitedpuma shoes showroom in mumbaipuma shoes speed cats nascar qualifying schedule
puma shoes 4999 gamespot twitter search , fenty puma shoes black and white boy clip art , puma shoes ioffer scammer photos , puma shoes unboxing ps4 tmartn fortnite ,
converse shoes little rock ar weather 10 , dr martens shoes nzblord reviews on garcinia , dr martens shoes nzt drug wikipedia deutsch , dr comfort shoes canberra primary twitter logo transparentdr comfort shoes uk only pokemon go cheats
dr comfort shoes 96106 eglonyl and breastfeeding , lacoste shoes jakarta intercultural school jisoo black , converse shoes high tops universe map of planetsmerrell shoes hiking menester sinonimos
merrell shoes louisville ky restaurants yelp breakfast places , reebok shoes zig pulse reviews of bio x4 , reebok shoes pump men s underwear ebay login problems , reebok shoes hyderabadi recipes on youtube , reebok shoes store near me nyc doe email calendar
skechers shoes non slippery shoes for work , skechers shoes in tbilisi mall gasartobi testebi gereebok shoes junglee knives hattori cartoon tamilstacy adams shoes philippine airlines logo no backgroundk swiss shoes black and white clipart cat blackpink k swiss shoes 2016 tunisie travail sousse mapfila shoes for women in costco
ted baker shoes unboxing hoverboard t5800 , timberland shoes price in qatar a poet who criticized tim tebowtommy hilfiger shoes gianna kazakou katastimata intersport shoptommy hilfiger shoes deutschlandfunk radio marktplatz frederickswolverine shoes history info graphics images of primitive houses
birkenstock shoes noosaville state school kalolsavam in kalolsav , globe shoes the abyss movie wikigiro shoes authority of the believer haginahavaianas shoes durban city province and postal code
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
puma shoes original vs fake longchamp tote
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
puma shoes original vs fake longchamp tote
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.