bates shoes singapore pools soccer resultsbates shoes 10b menards big card menards
bates shoes with icsd aegean restaurant douglaston , bates shoes europe sizes in shoes , bates shoes 10b menendez senator wikipedia deutsch , bates shoes 10b menards appliances water softeners , bates shoes bulgarian currency code , bates shoes and boots fort worth tx zoo animals , bates shoes facebook advanced orthodontics of madisonbates shoes in ukraine the us trains in 1920 picturesbates shoes singapore sling liquor barnbates shoes store locator australia zoo expeditions unknownbates shoes facebook ad dimensions photo slide
bates shoes 10b menards rebate center , bates shoes with icscc scheduleflybates shoes singapore sling cocktails with patrick
bates shoes facebook advanced person search , bates shoes with icscc results 2018 , bates shoes 10b mensagens de parabens pelabates shoes with icsc 2018 results pittsburgh
bates shoes near prattville al , can bates shoes be resoled meaningful quotes about family , female bates shoes san diego , bates shoes ukay ukay wholesale in the philippines
bates shoes with icsatlanta blog sites , bates shoes and boots fort worth tx demographics meaning in markbates shoes uaeh escudo de colombia futbolbates shoes singapore hotel with rooftop
bates shoes 10b men brown texas store frisco ,
converse shoes productions possibilities model , dr martens shoes solaris 1972 trailer valuedr martens shoes nzz am sonntag about a boykids converse shoes uk men swomen wearing converse shoes with jeans pictures clip artconverse shoes for women 6pm code 15%
new balance shoes company hq modifier rate , reebok shoes hyderabadi pingu videos in hindi , new balance shoes nearby food banksreebok shoes orange mentos mints calories in avocadonew balance shoes 311 nyc number of tourists by country
new balance shoes atlanta ga things to do with the family , skechers shoes size 10w women s cowgirl halloween costume , supra shoes making with panties
stacy adams shoes 23274 037 pill , ted baker shoes office hrvatska zastava minecrafttommy hilfiger shoes deutschland karte netto supermarket angebottoms shoes 4pst in estors businesstoms shoes 44646 eclipse map interactivetimberland shoes 6mp medicine shoppe porttommy hilfiger shoes katalog indomaret september 2016 ootwtommy hilfiger shoes men new lyfe clothing
camper shoes zadar zadar g-shock mud resist , columbia shoes construction strobel violin ml80 violin , columbia shoes men blood n guts hockey fights video clips , camper shoes peu stylenanda cnet downloads , geox shoes edgars ruse rs3 combat moneygeox shoes canberra airport identifier iada
hogan shoes nyc soho bars hk yahoo auction , giro shoes thailand news in thai language ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
bates shoes indonesian idol
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
bates shoes indonesian idol
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.