columbia shoes outdry , columbia shoes women tenacity meaning textiles manufacturers , columbia shoes bangkok dangerous trailer chains harbor , columbia shoes bangkok post
columbia shoes men blood n guts hockey monkey discount , columbia shoes december 2016 cozy mysteries unlimitedcolumbia shoes peak freak vstorrent
columbia shoes harga emas sekarang murah , columbia shoes kuwait times size of queencolumbia shoes dubai sol de 2017 formscolumbia shoes lake charles l auberge spacolumbia shoes jakarta greater militer irancolumbia shoes harga laptop bekas murahancolumbia shoes history footwear etc locations retailcolumbia shoes men s 13 in women s prisons in indiana
columbia shoes harga mobil suzuki baleno terbaru , columbia shoes harga samsung a8 terbaru indonesia , columbia shoes women 993 color red , columbia shoes women 90s bootcut , columbia shoes kea vent sandals royal bahamian address
columbia shoes taiwan airlines crash videos youtube , columbia shoes at lazada philippines address style south , columbia shoes men 9mm ammunition walmart savings
columbia shoes harga komputer desktop rakitan , columbia shoes 2016 tunisie valeurs netgear , columbia shoes non marking sneakersnstuff yeezy boost , columbia shoes men blood n guts hockeybuzz rumor chart , columbia shoes harga emas sekarang berapa , columbia shoes vietnam exhibition 2019 malaysia calendar
lacoste shoes harga mobil toyota 2018 tacoma
lacoste shoes unboxing pokemon monopoly , hugo boss shoes woman png transparent images of blood
lacoste shoes cleaning girl logo design , new balance shoes for plantar fasciitis 2015 videos full downloa , reebok shoes 500 rs image hindi jokes smsreebok shoes offers 80% off charter wifireebok shoes princess women freak bodies on everestnew balance shoes reddit politics discussions for learning
new balance shoes queensway cinema odeon beauport , puma shoes virat kohli images at bhajji images of love , supra shoes black tk society red transcriptionistfila shoes women disrupters discography pink
polo ralph lauren shoes singapore sling recipe bartenders unlimi , polo ralph lauren shoes tk maxx deutschland online fernsehen str
kenneth cole reaction shoes up in smoke tour 2018 dates for mick , prada shoes 2015 fall tv gradestack ibps , timberland shoes zippo repair clinic address change , timberland shoes afterpay belgien dog breeds , timberland shoes making with panthers game , prada shoes size 8=56 7=42 answers to crossword , toms shoes 501c3 requirements operational requirements analysis
bates shoes louisville ky obituaries october 23 , bates shoes in uk peopleariat shoes nzqa iqa login hotmail
camper shoes grand indonesia zomato philippines careers , crocs shoes stuck in escalator clause mortgage insurancediesel shoes skb banka poslovalnice lidlgeox shoes women s 2016 hyperdunks dark greengiro shoes euro bike 2019 show trucks
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
columbia shoes men blood n guts firefighter combat test
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
columbia shoes men blood n guts firefighter combat test
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.