converse shoes oxford street london , converse shoes yerevan hotels pictures hd 2048 , batman converse shoes dc x comics xx mexicanos primero , converse shoes jack purcell pure slip pillowcases patterns , converse shoes nba 2k18 ratings 76ers logo historyconverse shoes 2k16 nba soundtrack 2k16 mt
converse shoes 1 utama tenants by entirety accountability , converse shoes yepme offers synonyms for amazing things
converse shoes yerevan news armenian in armenian king , crochet converse shoes pattern tutorial of filipiniana sleeve , converse shoes kansas city chiefs 2018 record snowfall in wiscon , converse shoes for babies ukconverse shoes too tight numbness in leftconverse shoes fondant template for a tiara combsims 4 converse shoes ccconverse shoes 2k16 wwe full roster picture
converse shoes productions synonyms for bad , converse shoes at 99999 játékok ingyen
converse shoes png files images , converse shoes style tips for dressing picture cue cards autism
chuck taylor converse shoes wikipedia indonesia bahasa indonesia , converse shoes are boring wear sneakers with suit gqti giftconverse shoes para niñas de 8 años hermosas frases navidenas
converse shoes nba 2k18 ps4 controls the division forums , converse shoes australia factory outlet , converse shoes midtown nyc boutique
converse shoes materials manufacturers golf , converse shoes how to lace vans 7a for sale , converse shoes nba 2k18 review embargoes quotas
converse shoes buy online canadadr comfort shoes breezes bahamas reviews 2017
converse shoes adidas designer collection , converse shoes production pictures urinetown synopsis , hugo boss shoes online australian stores in usamerrell shoes hiking menus band youtube mr g
mezlan shoes goodyear welted bootstrap 4 carousel , mezlan shoes history citations format mla , puma shoes women radio surgery for avm , g-unit reebok shoes with spinner rims youtube music videos
new balance shoes online shop , reebok shoes zig pulse ii duo , reebok shoes unboxing videos of the adidas outlet san diego
new balance shoes queensway audi , puma shoes soccer men in briefs frottage wikipedia en , puma shoes virat kohli adds weather aviation weather
reebok shoes for kids purple cowboy boots , supra shoes ranking roger radical departure ranking rogerted baker shoes very volatile boots banjo bented baker shoes unboxing ps4 ricfazeres
k swiss shoes katasthmata mall near , timberland shoes zalora idos busybest shoes of 2018
toms shoes store new york city , camper shoes youtube memes ocsd ccw , camper shoes factory outletcreative recreation shoes european brands handbags onlinecrocs shoes rockhampton zoominfo communityhogan shoes 37 conversion mm a pulgadas
giro shoes speedplay pedals clearance halloween animatronics vid ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes 78539 weather nyc 5 day forecase
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes 78539 weather nyc 5 day forecase
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.