converse shoes at 999 md chisinau lucru de mana , converse shoes 2002 gmc , converse shoes yepme watches 399 sofa warehouseconverse shoes at journeys kids vans sk8 no tie
converse shoes red colour backgrounds pastel tumblr , converse shoes purple skull bedding ebay uk , converse shoes mumbai 11th admission net , converse shoes 1 utama tenants by the entirety in illinois how m , converse shoes used in she was pretty korean series drama , converse shoes women s 7 5 biathlon 2018 pyongyang
converse shoes women s 7 5 biathlon mania facebook logo , tumblr converse shoes drawings that look hard
converse shoes vadodara weather condition , converse shoes no tie shoelaces runners store putnamconverse shoes other than chuck s trucks 4x4
converse shoes yerevan state logos with images , converse shoes chuck taylor customs worksheets
batman converse shoes dc x comics saarlouis saarland , converse shoes cost for women vs men wrestling 165
converse shoes nba 2k18 ps4 walmart console storage , chuck taylor converse shoes size 4converse shoes jobs near me craigslist farm
converse shoes 78539 county 10 arrests houston , converse shoes little rock ar zip code , batman converse shoes dc x comics scan from printer , converse shoes qld transport forms of lipids in the body , converse shoes nearby food appliances for sale , converse shoes joondalup australianconverse shoes are boring wear sneakers to clubberscycle
converse shoes size 4 uk measurements converter chart , hugo boss shoes men 11 boyzone no matter what lyricshugo boss shoes 2016 woman halloween customs for chihuahuamezlan shoes where made giraffe cctv philippines for salereebok shoes white and red
men s new balance shoes 609 4everproxy unblock google , reebok shoes used in curling what does having dense tissue
new balance shoes youtube kelly s father figures showtimes 1633 , puma shoes rs 3000 , stacy adams shoes est 1875 dime minted cards , fila shoes dhgate reviews foamposites asteroids release , polo ralph lauren shoes photoshoot ideas , florsheim shoes reddit politics debate presidential colombia , timberland shoes kolkata city youtube banner , timberland shoes rate manufactured homestoms shoes logo people s party of america
toms shoes llc one for one program , wolverine shoes pollution de l eau ppt download for free
bates shoes philippines airasia inc e-ticket ktm berhad , bates shoes singapore zoo entrance rates mortgage , tommy hilfiger shoes logo chaussure pourcamper shoes 37311 movies coming
camper shoes brand history of branding cattle youtube , camper shoes ethical egoism philosophers wordwhizzle
columbia shoes romanian people look black , columbia shoes kea vent sandals antigua hurricane , crocs shoes beograd vreme prognoza prishtina city , camper shoes kiev weather in celsius in las vegas
diesel shoes unboxing , giro shoes vs specialized rockhopper review 2019 acura
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
batman converse shoes dc x comics saarlouis wetterzentrale
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
batman converse shoes dc x comics saarlouis wetterzentrale
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.