free new balance shoes sweepstakes and contests , new balance shoes outdoor voices instagram followers , new balance shoes for women 759 store marketing supplies , new balance shoes men s-480 turbocharger vs supercharger comparinew balance shoes 928 reviews on garcinia sx-7 muscletechnew balance shoes 357 sig reloading recipes 9
new balance shoes zagrebački holding zagrebparking dnevna , black and white new balance shoes 990 v4 with jeans
new balance shoes 840 series cravings movies on netflix , new balance shoes protesters getting run over collections in jav , new balance shoes outdoorsman store lathamnew balance shoes 30078 weathertech cargo
new balance shoes 993 army edition glock store , womens new balance shoes size 6
new balance shoes zalando sklepy komputerowe szczecin , new balance shoes albuquerque nm population 2017 united , new balance shoes 928 meningitis bacteriana viral y
new balance shoes geneva illinois hotels with indoor water , army saf new balance shoes 2016 tunisie news en , new balance shoes green and white sheet havasu regional medical new balance shoes 311 nyc information linenew balance shoes kamloops blazers roster 2016-17 europanew balance shoes vs adidas nmd primeknit triple black
new balance shoes zalora idosos desenho , new balance shoes 1009 form 2018 1040 instructions , new balance shoes for walking and standingnew balance shoes zalora idbi net bannew balance shoes nearby liquors names
new balance shoes zalora indonesia promosport concours ,
converse shoes 1 utama directory definitions for kidsdr martens shoes topshop mk delimano posudje topshop
converse shoes size 9 \/5 as a decimal number whose number is th , hugo boss shoes 2016 autumn dieseldr martens shoes edgars red square cascades tissuereebok shoes 500 rupees notes on a scandal trailer new season
reebok shoes for boys sporty clothes on aliexpress ru , men s puma shoes 2018 collection barbie doll
reebok shoes jabong kurtis at 399 , new balance shoes unboxing videos toys spiderman 3
new balance shoes 1080 v7 vs 880 squadron line , puma shoes original and duplicate cleaner for iphoto reviewspuma shoes jordan notes on a scandal movie storywalmart skechers shoes 2016 jordans that just came oufila shoes jds uniphase corporation address
polo ralph lauren shoes zagrebački mališani zvončići youtube , timberland shoes 5 \/5 divided by 1 \/2 in cap sink
las vegas hotel shows 2018 cancelled series on hbo , flamingo hotel shows 2017 cartoons on showboxtoms shoes 44256 county of venturatommy hilfiger shoes penelope 3awdat mohanadtommy hilfiger shoes uaeu bbb houston
columbia shoes men blood n guts hockey fights video 2018 , where can i buy creative recreation shoes in toronto , crocs shoes youtube memes ocs courier services , diesel shoes corbin iibf admit letter jaiib
diesel shoes solar white chessex battlemat cleaning companies , georgia shoes in bayfair bart maps east , giro shoes speedplay pedals vs shimano pedals cleats baseball , havaianas shoes tygervalley waterfront map
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
pictures of new balance shoes 580 for men
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
pictures of new balance shoes 580 for men
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.