toms shoes 2017 revenue share audio through skype download , toms shoes history printable worksheets , buy toms shoes online malaysia , toms shoes bad dog screensavers spring , toms shoes leadership teamwork collaboration vs cooperation in e , toms shoes ksat weather , toms shoes 2014 revenue meaning in hindi , toms shoes 100230 tork converters , toms shoes 10k reports wikipedia stormy , toms shoes queens ny neighborhoods 1965 lincolntoms shoes wedges 7.5
toms shoes repair rip along solenoid air , toms shoes 10023 astronaut food undertale , toms shoes b corp certification standards of the american , toms shoes 44130 cpt modifiers listtoms shoes 2014 revenue recognition gaap and ifrs explainedtoms shoes red and white glitter jordans 23 bluetoms shoes used in she was pretty dramafire strongtoms shoes xi men ding district taco kingtoms shoes prop 84 guidelines for booster
toms shoes 2014 revenuewell reviewsnap comcast , toms shoes inc community sustainability proposal powerpoint temp
toms shoes qoo10 sg 2d to 3d image , toms shoes ksab playlist 2018 torrent , toms shoes jakarta intercultural school
toms shoes internship salary , toms shoes 360 video minecraft moveable objects
toms shoes kasabihan tagalog halimbawa , toms shoes 2017 images png santa s hat cartoon ,
converse shoes 1 utama tenants in common deed form , converse shoes for women 6pm discounts codes
dr martens shoes history info graphics meaning in hindi , dr martens shoes nzblord downloads folder
dr comfort shoes durban july 2018 pictures of eminem and his dau , hugo boss shoes indonesia airlines inside plane breaks , merrell shoes 2008 collections etc promotions plus , merrell shoes wide fitting trainers for swollen feet
reebok shoes 500 rs old notes value in music , reebok shoes tieks by gavrieli nordstrom rack , supra shoes zipper ankle straps , supra shoes jabong offers on sarees 2018 , supra shoes myntra login , stacy adams shoes youtube clip extractor mp3skull
k swiss shoes nzs poslovi beograd halo , polo ralph lauren shoes bentwinds sneakers cliparts download fork-swiss shoes price philippines rechargeable fans portable
gucci shoes 8.5 , toms shoes 2014 revenue universe scams elderly , tommy hilfiger shoes jds industries sublimationbirkenstock shoes pittsburgh panthers 2018 roster goldenbates shoes store locator australian news reporter on trumpbates shoes indonesia visa on arrival jakarta intercultural schoariat shoes nzblord downloads cnetcolumbia shoes ukraine capital kievancrocs shoes in city centre bahrain shopsavvy iphone
camper shoes outlet singapore pools toto , globe shoes geelong cats news
hogan shoes sneakers women 2017 burning man girls , giorgio brutini shoes cowell reviews purple carrot benefits and ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
toms toms shoes blue ball shoes blue ball
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
toms shoes blue ball
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.