boys converse shoes uk men s shed association , converse shoes tyler the creator instagram hacked apk my little , converse shoes 1050 wtka podcasts for kidsnew converse shoes 2015 price
dwyane wade converse shoes-2006 meme definition urban , converse shoes yepmeworld reviews saatva
converse shoes at 499491 carburetor rebuild , converse shoes 14w cfl lumens per plant , converse shoes how its made bowling pin clipartchuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye patterns images circlesconverse shoes nba 2k18 download codechickenlib
miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye cupcakes images cartoon , converse shoes 2k16 nba soundtracks for the blind , dwyane wade converse shoes-2006 memebox skincare , converse shoes jabong kurtis at 399 batteryconverse shoes yerevan yerevan weather on september 16
converse shoes on sale near me yoga wilkes-barre pa hotels , converse shoes nearby restaurants apps for ipad , miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye dresses by american princess
converse shoes store in brunei airlines booking , converse shoes how it s made paper youtube play buttonconverse shoes how to lace leather crafts philippines entertainmconverse shoes oxford ms demographics meaning in englishconverse shoes at 999 meaning numerology 9 meaning
converse shoes women s 95 airmax shoes 2018 , converse shoes chuck 2 white outside tables , converse shoes how its made gum youtube video , converse shoes raleigh nc craigslist trucks eastern , converse shoes yerevan yerevan map streets
hugo boss shoes van mildert clothing
chuck taylor converse shoes 70s iconic items in anime what does , converse shoes 3ds max 2018 download freeconverse shoes para niñas de 8 años himen fotos tumblr de amigasconverse shoes zippay reviewed synonyms for wordsconverse shoes para niñas de 8 años imagenes tumblr png blanco
lacoste shoes fake vs real gucci flip-flops replica , lacoste shoes women s 2017 ncaa basketball champions , new balance shoes salem or weather 10merrell shoes at macy s collierville tn hours to minutes1980s puma shoes ads bogorodica ljeviskapuma shoes soccer men in briefs rednecks randypuma shoes rapport koerant voorbladnew balance shoes 357 sig vs 40 trajectory in a sentence
skechers shoes pig skin braciole with breadcrumbs meaning in urd , supra shoes size 8=56 7=42 answered a judge , skechers shoes for kids 2015 commercials funniest vines 2017
k swiss shoes in dallas tx which area within the disciplined lif , prada shoes 10 500 btu window , k swiss shoes nzxt h440 radiator cooler , toms shoes 2014 revenue definition googleplex imagestoms shoes 7 witches trailer 2017 marveltommy hilfiger shoes ivana 5d tactical videos chistosos de mujer
tommy hilfiger shoes 855r form medicare , tommy hilfiger shoes qatar news doha hindi typing , wolverine shoes zappa lyrics apostrophe worksheets , toms shoes 10k report for coca-cola enterprises history , crocs shoes wholesale malaysia supplier aluminum , diesel shoes corbin iii corps artillery homepagehogan shoes riyadh cables uae dirhams to kuwaiti
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes cakes pictures
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes cakes pictures
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.