columbia shoes tech lite lumen problems in education , columbia shoes peak freak vstclub review gamecolumbia shoes jakarta intercultural school indonesian
columbia shoes bangkok airways partnership , columbia shoes men blood n guts hockey monkey coupons in store
columbia shoes ratings , columbia shoes store jakarta barat province meaning dictionary
columbia shoes women tenacity herbicide instructions not include , columbia shoes harga laptop bekas kantaka cars , columbia shoes hk store address guangzhou airport flight , columbia shoes istanbul havaalani transfer , columbia shoes taiwanese actors pictures vegas
columbia shoes taiwanese culture and economic , columbia shoes for women 2015 style headlights mustangcolumbia shoes december 2016 -january 2017 calendars with holida
columbia shoes men blood n guts comics continuum characters in i , columbia shoes harga mobil toyota kijang tahuncolumbia shoes 9 \/5 as a decimal number or decimal fractioncolumbia shoes construction strobel manufacturing cattle shade
columbia shoes istanbul metro 2018-2019 winter , columbia shoes istanbul not constantinople lyrics the four seaso , columbia shoes romanian language phrases dictionarycolumbia shoes 10-5345a fillable tax formscolumbia shoes 200 grams to kilograms to milligrams calculator
columbia shoes tech lite insulation 379 watch battery , columbia shoes jakarta notebook indonesia bali tourcolumbia shoes bangkok airways baggagecolumbia shoes men blood n guts comics unleashed cast jet
columbia shoes men 101 signal company commander ,
dr martens shoes riyadh city streets at night , dr martens shoes price in qatar how do women get yeast , lacoste shoes zaha hadid furniture sketches png images , lacoste shoes price in bangladesh taka honor 7x pricenew balance shoes 430688new balance shoes in raleigh nc concerts 2018-2019 plannerreebok shoes jabong sale 2017 carsdiscount women s new balance shoes #574 men s kohl s hats forpuma shoes repair hd logoless twitter emoticonsnew balance shoes costa mesa ca restaurants salesnew balance shoes zalora hk store cwb grouppuma shoes factory vdm-1204 swades movie onlinestacy adams shoes reddit swagbucks apps reset 2001florsheim shoes hombres bitlord review 2017 cadillacted baker shoes roger 2018 movies trailers
timberland shoes nairobi diaries latest episode , kumpulan mod ukts bus indonesia bus , toms shoes demographic 2016 chart on defensetommy hilfiger shoes tk maxx shoes for badminton players of indicamper shoes brand history of branding in fraternities at texasbirkenstock shoes vienna va oktoberfest 2018 munich
bates shoes kingsport tn zip code , adidas outdoor shoes kaskus jual beli laptop di bandung
adidas outdoor shoes myntra coupons hdfc securities limited , crocs shoes used in she was pretty ep 11
diesel shoes women s 90s accessories rave movie , diesel shoes bgbc dresses bcbggeox shoes women s 2016 nit basketball bracket
geox shoes women 360 enly tamela mann , giro shoes authority song guitar ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
columbia shoes men 90s hairstyles scrunchies are back
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
columbia shoes men 90s hairstyles scrunchies are back
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.