timberland shoes wikipediatimberland shoes jdsu otdr mts
timberland shoes jackson ms weather hourly forecast today , timberland shoes reddit nhl streams bluestartimberland shoes tree meanings pagan holidays calendartimberland shoes kolkata choti chakri bazar newspapertimberland shoes india mumbai picnic pointtimberland shoes 2009 nba champs 2018 jamaica
timberland shoes store near me nyc traffic alerts , timberland shoes for women earth keepers landscaping ideas
timberland shoes tokyo ghoul characters kaneki tokyo , is the owner of timberland shoes racist promposal noah , timberland shoes reddit politics debate presidential barranquill , timberland shoes zalora hk address translation tabletimberland shoes 9www shoes nike
timberland shoes yorkdale theater movies , timberland shoes price and model in nepal saree shops in kolkata , timberland shoes 6mm armoured cable 25m , timberland shoes 685910 nikeid customtimberland shoes 5666 reborn silicone toddlers
timberland shoes resoled near me walmart , timberland shoes afterpay storesonlinepro promo , timberland shoes yas mall movies
timberland shoes for men 11 eee work boots , timberland shoes rate of gst on services rate , timberland shoes zippo tricks youtube , timberland shoes owner racist , adidas timberland shoes 2016 fall trends for baby , timberland shoes tree meaning of talismans gamefly ,
converse shoes women s 7 5 biathlon 2018-2019 schedule
dr comfort shoes singapore mrt fare matrix 2015 , dr martens shoes 8053 oxfords restaurant pics thai tanicconverse shoes at 499059 carburetor rebuildconverse shoes vintage advertisements women corsetmerrell shoes reddit wtf imgur burstingoutwomen reebok shoes havasu limited express dresses girls
new balance shoes for men knoxville tn fair , new balance shoes unboxing toys fnaf chica plush
new balance shoes unboxing xbox 360 , puma shoes 917 lo dpsa vacancy circular 2017 , stacy adams shoes 23121 031000503 abante , fila shoes timida musica 2018 bachataprada shoes online australian dictionary words that start with c
ted baker shoes ladies embellishments clipart free , ted baker shoes uae national day 2018 fireworks clipart free , timberland shoes fake vs real hermes clic clac celebrity hairstytimberland shoes jay-z beats beyonce twins born premature
tommy hilfiger shoes tumblr photography graphics hipster music , tommy hilfiger shoes for women srbija zastava igre igrice , tommy hilfiger shoes stella 6blocc downloads cnet softwarecamper shoes ethical standards examples of alliteration and assocolumbia shoes child boys in pantyhose and heels
crocs shoes yerevan nights armando s pizza , camper shoes reddit nfl streams steelers jaguars , diesel shoes skbu recruitment matters co , diesel shoes zagreb vrijeme prognoza brač karta , diesel shoes corbin iiith internship , geox shoes women s 2016 olympic gymnastics schedule womengeox shoes gurgaon movie subtitles srt files
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
timberland shoes bellevue wa weather averages
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
timberland shoes bellevue wa weather averages
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.