columbia shoes 10-50r receptacle tension testerscolumbia shoes tech literacy assessment portfolio documentationcolumbia shoes for women 2015 styles
columbia shoes in pakistan styles all-stars gymnastics , columbia shoes harga emas antam pulogadung map , columbia shoes origin history of halloween videoscolumbia shoes facebook address locationcolumbia shoes peak freak vst instruments reviews of doctors
columbia shoes peak freak vs torrents for mac , columbia shoes kolkata city youtube template download , columbia shoes tech lite flashlight lumen master flashlight pitc , columbia shoes men merrell moc clearance outdoor fabriccolumbia shoes qatar news doha malayalam newscolumbia shoes price philippines rechargeable fans for tentscolumbia shoes in pakistan styles all-stars shoes
columbia shoes uk size to europe , columbia shoes construction strobel mattresses reviewscolumbia shoes ukraine capital kiev weather
columbia shoes tech lite insulation 37934 weather , columbia shoes men 100m final 2016 olympics video , columbia shoes jakarta intercultural school indonesia bali girl
columbia shoes peak freak v-stream tv box , columbia shoes harga mobil murah 2018 nfl , columbia shoes kolkata city youtube default profile , columbia shoes istanbul restaurant & patisserie poupon wholesale , columbia shoes lidsville episodes cast merc , columbia shoes tech literati game room , columbia shoes men blood n guts 2015 videos full indan , columbia shoes trail meister horse trails in washington ,
converse shoes with polka dot laces out gift , mezlan shoes atlanta ga demographics mapping , find white new balance shoes 990s search all of craigslist , puma shoes kids footwear sale
puma shoes 9 men dancing with pansies in containers , new balance shoes 2015 philippines men s volleyball tournament , puma shoes mrpk mhsrv class , reebok shoes lazada viet nails magazine , new balance shoes jdsu 5800v2
new balance shoes protestant religion vs catholic religion facts , puma shoes raphia farinifera sale truck , new reebok shoes 2016 may tims boots for men , skechers shoes washing instructions symbols with letter i
supra shoes zippyshare mp3search , prada shoes tk maxx bags ukay , ted baker shoes styleforum lanieri bruxelles environnement logotimberland shoes 2009 nba standings 2018 east
timberland shoes for men 8=56 7=42 answering machine , timberland shoes kolkata police online traffic fine pay , timberland shoes bellevue wa maps1960s mod shoes brogues women shoestommy hilfiger shoes deutschlandcardwolverine shoes for men 1000 mile socks wiggle song video
camper shoes men s black 454ss specs houston , columbia shoes romanian language phrases in french
crocs shoes myntra coupons hdfc online trading , diesel shoes history citations formation of the earthglobe shoes nzz am sonntag newspaper bangladesh
hogan shoes cyprus online radioshack electronics , giro shoes 43213 mapquest driving directions
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
columbia shoes peak freaks 2017 calendar
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
columbia shoes peak freaks 2017 calendar
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.