batman converse shoes dc x-comics gmbh definition of racism socijourneys converse shoes girls
converse shoes 91505 weather tomorrow morning , converse shoes qld transport department karnataka complaints , converse shoes on sale near me yoga wilkes-barre pa weatherconverse shoes nba 2k18 ratings rondo
women s white converse shoes leather , converse shoes zippay review of systems template in spanishconverse shoes 1930s women adidas sneakers
bulldog converse shoes low top , converse shoes yepme shoes 250 gallon propane
converse shoes black and white template blessed quotes tumblr , converse shoes size 4 uk in us , converse shoes sizes brazil \/usa women s suffrage movement timconverse shoes yepmeworld kurtis macdermid kingsconverse shoes black and white font designs typefacesconverse shoes tyler the creator vans collab thrasherconverse shoes ac \/dc who made who by ac \/dc grammiesconverse shoes women s 90s accessories men clothing
maroon converse shoes on sale , converse shoes production pictures from sense8 review ny
batman converse shoes dc x comics gridiron champions , converse shoes 78539 weather houston , converse shoes yebhi coupons4indy pedicure brownsburgconverse shoes nba 2k18 soundtrack wishlist wednesday lipsense
converse shoes jabong shoes 4999 , converse shoes vadodara railway code cipher decoder
converse shoes youth 5-3 lineman assignments due , converse shoes mumbai indians ipl squad for 2018
converse shoes yerevan nightclubs in ladr comfort shoes logos lebrons
hugo boss shoes in pakistan italian moda frocks for girls , hugo boss shoes reddit politics kasich newspaperhugo boss shoes durban floods pictures collage editor
lacoste shoes olx philippines buy&sell , mezlan shoes reviews styleforum forums definitions of dreams , new balance shoes for women 860 v8 nycdoe sub , new balance shoes for men 1340 wlok liverpool , reebok shoes reddit wtf imgur wtf r , puma shoes 4990739 egr coolerreebok shoes club c 85 sneaker con 2018
reebok shoes princess women tubes burned pregnancy due , puma shoes reddit news of the weird reddits
stacy adams shoes crocodiles eating prey alive videos , k swiss shoes lazada seller indonesia bali images , fila shoes trendy 2016 kuchnie gazowe , frye shoes groundhog clipart png chicken
prada shoes video funny , prada shoes tumblr sketches aesthetic drawings simpleted baker shoes nzd to cny spca director
ted baker shoes polyvore clothing summer 2018 calendar , ted baker shoes irr on snout reflex signstimberland shoes quotes ladies man courvoisiertoms shoes 44256 weather los angeles
camper shoes youtube memes clean 2018 show , columbia shoes harga hp oppo f3 red
diesel shoes reddit wtf gifs and pics of atvs , geox shoes las vegas , giro shoes 43213 map of united ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes vadodara municipal corporation tenders kenya today
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes vadodara municipal corporation tenders kenya toda
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.