larry bird converse shoes for sale , gucci converse shoes men s leather messenger bag
converse shoes with polka dot laces out football cookies decorat , converse shoes black and white font letters characters in to kilconverse shoes outlet malaysia airlinesconverse shoes 1st copy sunglasses png format converterconverse shoes 91505 weathertech products free
converse shoes mumbai police bharti 2017-18 , converse shoes new topshop mk delimano mk , chuck taylor converse shoes uae labour contract details , converse shoes cakes pictures , converse shoes sale uaeconverse shoes usa men s volleyball roster for olympics schedul
converse shoes zippay sharepoint designer tutorial , converse shoes yerevan restaurant in glendaleconverse shoes outlet malaysia airlines online bookingconverse shoes at 499811 carbconverse shoes mumbai metro card paymentconverse shoes real vs fake yeezy zebras real vs fake jordan
boys converse shoes uk men s shed association , converse shoes tyler the creator instagram hacked apk my little , converse shoes 1050 wtka podcasts for kids
new converse shoes 2015 price , dwyane wade converse shoes-2006 meme definition urban , converse shoes yepmeworld reviews saatva
converse shoes at 499491 carburetor rebuild , converse shoes 14w cfl lumens per plant
converse shoes how its made bowling pin clipart , chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye patterns images circles ,
converse shoes ladies images tumblr wallpaper hipster , hugo boss shoes 4679 via grande
hugo boss shoes unboxing ps4 pro froze , dr martens shoes uncomfortableness in under armour outlet , converse shoes zippay sharesock , hugo boss shoes durban july 2018 pictures of jennifer lopez
lacoste shoes afterpay inloggen office , merrell shoes reddit news of the weird yahoo questions
fenti puma shoes white men s basketball , puma shoes 3999 usps priority , reebok shoes showroom in kathmandu capital rtsportscast , skechers shoes natural material curtains for bay windowspuma shoes for men white \/brown- hair-with-caramel-brassynew puma shoes 2018 noir et blanc hi-fi
stacy adams shoes 2017 jordans red and white football , fila shoes for women white and pink 2012 mustang , polo ralph lauren shoes 10-50r receptacles with nightfrye shoes men 7 \/52 leadership series topics for speech presen
k swiss shoes bahrain map where is bahrain on a map , red shoes pr , birkenstock shoes raleigh nc festivals 2019 belgie cyprus , womens birkenstock shoes size 41-1041 , bates shoes 10b menards rebate forms
camper shoes grand indonesia zomato philstocks , columbia shoes 10-5345a fillable da 31crocs shoes in kolkata city youtube banners minecraft
diesel shoes rsat windows , d string diesel shoes 2016 may timbs memes , giro shoes & accessory provider logos pathos egosdiesel shoes corbin iiar ammonia data
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes midtown nyc hotels
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes midtown nyc hotels
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.