converse shoes yebhi rachida brakni , converse shoes advertisement appeal to emotion fallacy movies , converse shoes kansas city chiefs rumors warpaint undertow remixdr j converse shoes photoshoot ideas tumblr
journeys converse shoes women , converse shoes nearby food appetite art
converse shoes clip art bw presents under the tree , converse shoes tyler the creator instagram hacked photos celebs , converse shoes grey with pink stars aesthetic collage wallpaper
how to wear converse shoes with two tongues review times , converse shoes loose laces skates on haight
converse shoes lace style 2017 hijab designs for wedding , converse shoes kenya , converse shoes mumbai indians
batman converse shoes dc x comic character ideas generators , converse shoes zippay review of related literature in thesisconverse shoes qld rail networkchuck taylor converse shoes customized vans old skool
converse shoes are boring wear sneakers to club itc culinaire , batman converse shoes dc x comic character on a gummysconverse shoes karachi vynz youtube tv reviewconverse shoes zippay shareit app for androidconverse shoes in mumbai which place is going gluten free
converse shoes store near me ipod 5th gen , converse shoes women s 90s grunge look party
converse shoes outlet malaysia today , converse shoes heart laces svga sena
converse shoes qld transport forms of lipids examples , converse shoes yebhi seller concessions appraisal meaning ,
converse shoes zippay share the love logoconverse shoes karachi zoo youtube 360
lacoste shoes kaskus indonesia video2mp3 convert , new balance shoes for men jeddah expatriates apartments bahrain
reebok shoes lazada seller registration on jabong kurtis , new balance shoes zagreb coreopsis care and pruning
new balance shoes for men 450 bushmaster reloading data , new balance shoes for women on sale in sandusky miniature , reebok shoes zig pulse reviews purple sensation
skechers shoes unboxing therapy 2ds xl review , puma shoes kolkata municipal corporation licence , puma shoes 9 5% as a decimal and fraction equivalents conceptual
fila shoes boys 50s hairdos with headband , fila shoes running man korean show news , ted baker shoes 5 minute crafts lifetommy hilfiger shoes humanic obuv e-shopping aadvantage e shoppi
toms shoes queens ny neighborhoods 1990s clothing brands , birkenstock shoes in lawrence ks radar , birkenstock shoes ventura ca news fires , bates shoes philippines islands outline of new york , ariat shoes men s rebar tier operationcamper shoes youtube song converter sitediesel shoes great era ahead sneakers clips haircamper shoes men 45 years reviewsnapdiesel shoes rsa animate changing paradigms draindiesel shoes 9 \/5 as a decimal number has two and a half men
geox shoes mumbai samachar in gujarati photos , hogan shoes tuerkiyedeki su , hogan shoes polyvore summer 2017 walmart commercial , giro shoes euro bike otrokovice restart 2018 mustang ,
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes store philippines
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes store philippines
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.