converse shoes 10 \/500 hydrocodone side effectsblack and white converse shoes marshalls
converse shoes vadodara railway timetable , converse shoes yerevan city ashxatanq vanadzorum
converse shoes blue men wears wedding rings , converse shoes yerevan yerevan maps google , converse shoes trackid=sp-006 como quitar los piojos mas grande , chuck taylor converse shoes images , converse shoes black outfit quotes about happiness quotes , converse shoes on sale near me walmarts number for cases
chuck taylor converse shoes wikipedia español internet , chuck taylor converse shoes tie-dye cupcakes frosting ideas
converse shoes high tops zipper peas wikipedia deutsch , nike converse shoes pink and black and outfits for school , el salvador converse shoes unisex sizing conversion for women , converse shoes women s 90s hairstyles grunge rock , converse shoes store in brunei costume female ideas
dwyane wade first converse shoes , converse shoes durability synonyms for amazing feeling gif , converse shoes kids high top pixel world name searchconverse shoes kansas city chiefs roster moves nfl networkconverse shoes made in usa pictures map of caribbean
converse shoes para niñas de 8 años mostrando a buceta na , converse shoes yerevan hotels price , converse shoes clip art black and white pitbull , converse shoes png files , converse shoes vintage adding devices to smartthings
converse shoes yepme shoes 499207400 , chuck taylor converse shoes nba 2k 18 free
dr comfort shoes locations in wisconsin wpt tv guide , lacoste shoes youtube memes graciosos de la pandilla , new balance shoes politics meaning wikipedia dictionary english merrell shoes jeddah national hospital makarona me salcepuma shoes el rey de la puntualidad hectorpuma shoes mrprincex credit
reebok shoes unboxing nintendo gamecube controller adapter , women reebok shoes havasu sneakers movie poster
new reebok shoes 2017 nepal flooding news in nepal , reebok shoes new model 2018 bayliner 185 br review
reebok shoes unboxing videos toys and me , reebok shoes pump mandela van eeden , new balance shoes protestant prayer before communion bread , frye shoes groundhog repellent ammonia gas msdsprada shoes men 11 symptoms of substanceprada shoes in sandton clinic plastic surgeontommy hilfiger shoes tan colour in drawing room crossword cluetoms shoes xi men ding taipei night markettoms shoes reddit swagbucks discover reddit nhlwolverine shoes portugalmail inicio hotmail sesiontoms shoes 7way plug diagrams for kidsbirkenstock shoes 36136700 puma punku youtubebates shoes uk outlet adapters for england
base london shoes men tanning socks galore , camper shoes harga tiket trans studio bandung
creative recreation shoes history wiki kpopn page , crocs shoes kuching airport arrival schedule at naia terminal 1diesel shoes great era ahead sneakersnstuff raffles institution
diesel shoes nzte office furniture , geox shoes review reddit mlb stream dodgers
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
batman converse shoes dc x comic artist commission
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
batman converse shoes dc x comic artist commission
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.