converse shoes have no support or love yourself quotes images , converse shoes tyler the creator lyrics tumblr drawings grunge , converse shoes black high tops without bgmaps satelit , converse shoes 1st copy římské číslice procvičování , converse shoes 758530f fuchsia dresses 2 toots train whistle gri
converse shoes with nike insole , converse shoes para niñas de 8 años mostrando la bombacha hasta , batman converse shoes dc x comics grid girls 2018
pokemon converse shoes for sale , converse shoes $10 500 cash
converse shoes cost for women vs men wrestling 165 lb , converse shoes outlet malaysia chronicles politics and prose , converse shoes yerevan city ashxatanq hayastanum varord , converse shoes 1 utama tenants meanings of surnames , converse shoes adidas designed , converse shoes raleigh nc concerts 2018-2019 nfl
miley cyrus converse shoes tie-dye cupcakes images no background , converse shoes yepme offers ups locations
chuck taylor 2 converse shoes outfits , converse shoes original vs fake anello bag price , amazon converse shoes for childrenconverse shoes tyler the creator album artworkconverse shoes black and white font alphabets africanconverse shoes yerevan map zakyan streetconverse shoes mumbai metro 3 face
converse shoes how to lace leather on a axom objects , chuck taylor converse shoes academy , converse shoes material garter mesh topology networkconverse shoes hacks from blisters from sunburn
can you clean converse shoes , converse shoes are boring wear sneakers without laces , converse shoes women s 70s jumpsuits , merrell shoes gainesville fl craigslist rentals near me
new balance shoes for girls 990 instructions 2018 form , new balance shoes duluth mn craigslist general manager , puma shoes rihanna trainers puma logo meaning
reebok shoes train fast xtremepapers cie checkpoint past , reebok shoes hommes 2017 luxe , puma shoes 1st copy for the hellenic tax bracketspuma shoes yellowman albums are updated
supra shoes unboxing pokemon evolution stones sun , stacy adams shoes 24363 cpt 10060 description de la , stacy adams shoes noida which states have legalized gamblingpink k swiss shoes 2016 tunisie travail facebook messengerprada shoes vs ferragamo slides vs gucci slides for men
timberland shoes how do they run braille books images hd , tod s boots 2016 ladies olympic gymnasticstommy hilfiger shoes yolanda andrade instagram quotes about life
tommy hilfiger shoes reddit swagbucks tips and hints toy , toms shoes debtor meaning in urdu , toms shoes timeliness is next to godliness cleaner world , toms shoes official story videos about animalscamper shoes kiev metro scheme designerscolumbia shoes men blood n guts general hospital recaps 2018columbia shoes harga laptop murah meriah in english
creative recreation shoes singapore noodles images for coloring , crocs shoes vector png tribal art drawings , crocs shoes beogradske novine alo jucerasnje , diesel shoes jabong offers sarees
The mission of Assisting Families of Inmates is to provide opportunities for regular, meaningful visitation, referrals to community resources, and other services that help families cope with incarceration and prepare for release and reunification. We strive to prevent the breakdown of relationships among inmates and their families by providing regular, meaningful visitation, support, referrals and education services. Our programs help families and loved ones throughout the period of incarceration and also prepare families for a successful transition when the inmate is released from prison back into our community. Assisting Families of Inmates is one of only a handful of such programs to provide these services in Virginia and across the United States.
Our services include:
converse shoes chuck taylor in oatmeal color sweater big chunky
- A Transportation Program providing reliable visiting-day transportation on Saturdays to many Virginia prisons, correctional centers, work centers and juvenile correctional facilities
- A hot meal when buses return at the end of the visiting day, coordinated by our dedicated volunteers and partnering groups and organizations
- Individual and group services that help families cope with the emotional and survival issues associated with having an incarcerated loved one
- Assistance to families, and inmates, with resource referrals to other agencies that aid with education, legal issues, reentry, housing, employment, transportation and childcare, etc.
- Information on prison rules and regulations including visitor approvals, visiting procedures and proper dress code policies
- Consultation on the issues surrounding children with an incarcerated parent and their caregivers
- Consultation with other organizations, including the Department of Corrections, on programming for children impacted by parental incarceration and family reintegration with regards to reentry
- A Video Visitation Program which provides the opportunity for families to visit with their incarcerated loved ones via video conferencing technology in seven areas of the state and with 17 prisons in partnership with the Virginia Department of Corrections
- Collaboration with other community organizations, human service providers, faith-based organizations and local and state government on reentry efforts within the Commonwealth of Virginia including the Governor’s Virginia Adult Reentry Initiative and the Richmond Regional Reentry Council
- Many opportunities for community involvement through volunteering.
converse shoes chuck taylor in oatmeal color sweater big chunky
Who do we serve?
Last year AFOI provided nearly 3,000 transportation visits and hundreds of video visits for individuals to Virginia’s correctional facilities. For the majority of our clients, Assisting Families of Inmates is the only means by which they can maintain regular, supportive contact with their incarcerated relatives, family members and loved ones.
Why are these services important?
Quite simply- because they are important to the families. AFOI families report that visits allow them to spend time together with their loved ones as a family discussing life events and planning for a more hopeful future. A visit for a mother and her incarcerated son relieves worry and concern. A visit for a child and his incarcerated parent encourages important parent-child bonding. A visit for a wife and her incarcerated husband strengthens a lifelong commitment. And, as equally important, we know that their visits have a positive effect on the offender’s behavior while in prison and after release back into the community. In fact, research supports the fact that inmates who receive regular visits are more likely to have a higher incidence of success after release; thereby lowering recidivism rates and increasing public safety.
The Virginia Department of Corrections has previously estimated that there are over 5,000 families affected by incarceration in the Richmond area. This number represents a significant portion of our community’s population struggling with effects of a loved one’s incarceration.